Some girls have all the luck

Dayummmmmmmm she's so lucky. Never gotten a traffic ticket but I wish this was a video.
Dayummmmmmmm she's so lucky. Never gotten a traffic ticket but I wish this was a video. Originally Posted by Naomi4u
+1 I think its HOT as hell
Fuck where is this ? New Mexico? We need to move,sweet LOL!
Fuck where is this ? New Mexico? We need to move,sweet LOL! Originally Posted by Naomi4u
Yep New Mexico, heck they can arrest me anytime!
+1 I think its HOT as hell Originally Posted by Sweet N Little
Very hot!!
I love cops! Take that any way you want lol. That's all I ever messed with up until I turned 21 ha ha.
I just hope he doesn't pull me over. Just give me the fucking ticket.
LOL FNF!!
Can you imagine the ladies speeding through town now ? lol Pull me over please, Ive been naughty!!! LOL !
I have my own handcuffs officer lol
Everytime I get pulled over, they'll hit on me and give me a warning ticket but never an actual ticket but they never offer their number. Sucks! Hey would asking for a cop's number be sexual harassment? Just curious.
Everytime I get pulled over, they'll hit on me and give me a warning ticket but never an actual ticket but they never offer their number. Sucks! Hey would asking for a cop's number be sexual harassment? Just curious. Originally Posted by Naomi4u
Tell him he's been so nice letting you off with a warning ticket that you'd like to be able to contact him to purchase tickets to the police ball or to give to the police charity. He'll give you his cell number then, I bet.
Tell him he's been so nice letting you off with a warning ticket that you'd like to be able to contact him to purchase tickets to the police ball or to give to the police charity. He'll give you his cell number then, I bet. Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
I'll try that LOL
Always a good idea to get your name on the list of donors for the Police lol. I give directly rather than deal with those annoying calls, because they get more money that way.
You guys are afraid of LE but yet you wanna get fucked by one. Interesting.
Fucked one way, fucked another. There is a difference.