User ID:: TVC15
Phone: 469-504-8062
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: Dallas / Tollway / Galleria
Activities: LFK, DFK, DATY, DATO, CG, RCG, 69, FBSM
Hair Length and Color: Mid Back / Kind of Dirty Looking Orange (but doesn't kill the deal)
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Second visit. I couldn't stop thinking about her lately (mostly her perfect muscular ass) since first shot was such an intense erotic experience. I tried her out again to see if things would be even better Round 2. Holy sh__! INTENSE! As others have said, it really must be a YMMV situation, because today I was treated to seriously long & intense BBBJ and other activities I did not expect (including some BBFS before we calmed down and came to our senses)(see ROS). Also Im actually pretty big and before my first visit I texted her and asked her if magnum was ok. She quickly responded that she loves magnum and it was exciting to her! (I loved that response). She was super into it. But she's TINY. Be careful... don't break her!
Recommendation: Yes
  • TVC15
  • 04-30-2023, 07:18 PM
I tried to contact her again. No luck. Is she gone???
Originally Posted by AspenCalifornia
Look who's back Aspen!!!!
Interesting how many first time posters for Vivian and Yuki…
BBFS and BBBJ really???
She's Just not Answering you.... I talked with her this week....she monitors her calls.....she is picky about her customers.....Second visit why no review the First time.....Makes One Say Ummmmmmm.....
  • TVC15
  • 05-07-2023, 04:55 AM
badb are you serious dude? Is that what you do is spend time trying to analyze what you think is right about reviews here, shitbag? Nice try. Wish I knew you. Well holy shit are you WRONG, genius. I typically don’t have time to write reviews and I tend not to want to tell dbags like you about a really great thing. Saw her again yesterday, and no details for you. She is the best. One of my new favorites. Anyone else want details? PM me. Good thing you talked with her, badd. Meanwhile, oh ya… I talked to her, too. And I had another mind blowing experience with her like I bet you will never have. So piss off.
  • TVC15
  • 09-24-2023, 10:51 PM
Hey all! Does anyone have any idea what happened to the beautiful asian doll Yuki / YukiQ? She seems to have completely disappeared. Ads in her typical places have gone inactive. Number still active. Hope she's just on haitus. Any info please DM me. Stay safe, everyone.
Just FYI that that Yuki had some batshit crazy ex stalking her -
Maybe this TCV15 guy. She moved cities because of this crazy dude, so be careful about saying anything.
  • TVC15
  • 10-02-2023, 09:53 AM
Whoa! First of all it ain’t me. Secondly, you went and answered the question, Quickfox! You can private message me if you want me to show you if possible that I am a fan of hers, not a crazy! I am sorry to hear she’s gone for that matter.