Thanks Dallas

I had the pleasure of visiting Dallas last week. I was able to invest dollars into the local hobby market. I did have to cut trip short so I only got to see one lady.

I have to congratulate the Dallas threads for how they are so respectful, fun, informative and just NICE! Another city (not pointing fingers but) is just the opposite. Makes it where I do not even want to go there to check ladies ads.

Also all the Dallas ladies where very quick to respond to questions. Your threads are what ECCIE should be about in all the cites.

THANKS
Another City?
Houston. Lol
Tried amping in Houston over the weekend.
Those mofos are a small circle that keep info to themselves and it’s hard to even get a location from the for a particular girl.
Wtf
I think I know a city in Tx that is not that friendly with traveling ladies

Dallas has always been sweet to me .. along with Houston and SA
  • ~Ze~
  • 03-13-2018, 11:12 AM
Both sides are really spoiled here in Dallas.

I just wish some of the bitter toxic mofos would mosey along. *sigh*

Happy Travels.
AH the city I committed about is Austin. Yea Houston guys keep the info pretty close. But they are not degrading to members.

AH the city I committed about is Austin. Yea Houston guys keep the info pretty close. But they are not degrading to members. Originally Posted by Samcro84
Yea I was just in Austin this past week / weekend and the boards there are cut throat. And the talent was meh compared to Dallas, glad I’m back!!
Both sides are really spoiled here in Dallas.

I just wish some of the bitter toxic mofos would mosey along. *sigh*

Happy Travels. Originally Posted by ~Ze~
Don't worry ~Ze~, I'm here for ya.