Amp vs. Providers.

• max3
  • 11-13-2018, 01:50 PM
Hey Hobby brothers. I am just looking for your opinion. What do you think is better. Amps or providers?

I personnaly like providers. Amps are more time watchers.

What do you think?
In this city? Providers, hands down. AMP’s are quick and don’t require screening, but the service level isn’t up to par.
I prefer AMPs.
With AMP I don't have to worry about NC/NS. I have researched the AMPs and know the skill level and the extras if I want to indulge.
This is mostly because I want only L1 and a decent rub. There are only FBSM and there are those with LMT training.
Getting 'off' is my finish and not fake or real passion.
Guess I"m just a Slut; Like both for different reasons - depends on if I have time to schedule an session, or if I just realize I need to NUT and go take care of that at an AMP (or Strip Club; that was easier in the MGM Cabaret/Paradise days of now-old).....
+1 NavyMan
AMP for me. I like fucking around with dem Chinese gals.
If I had all the required references, I would prefer providers. Since I do not, amps are my method of choice for now.

If I could see this girl: https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2455300, I would really prefer providers. No references = no go. Might be a good thing because I would end up with no money left over to eat.
It depends on what you like. I like at least a decent massage and a bunch of teasing before the HE. That said, some of the providers' skill levels are off the charts, and some are known for their massage skills too.
I have a couple of providers that are my regulars But I like the unexpected about the AMP's. You never know for sure what your going to get, and I have found that AMP's can be very YMMV if they like you.