Why are the richest men in the world getting divorced?

https://t.me/ICONS2021/6625

Askin for a friend.
Might be because they can....and still be one of the richest....and single. Consider the possibilities.
Can't satisfy wife...........
Might be because they can....and still be one of the richest....and single. Consider the possibilities. Originally Posted by reddog1951

are you saying Gates and others are getting divorces because they can "afford it" and still be rich?

no one who ever made their fortune ever got married thinking it won't work out but did it anyway because at worst it'd cost them half and they'd still be rich. ridiculous. they got rich being smart enough not only to make huge piles of dough but not throw it away too.
They probably want divorce to be the norm, which it pretty much already is, because they're not actually human.
are you saying Gates and others are getting divorces because they can "afford it" and still be rich?

no one who ever made their fortune ever got married thinking it won't work out but did it anyway because at worst it'd cost them half and they'd still be rich. ridiculous. they got rich being smart enough not only to make huge piles of dough but not throw it away too. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
I think they’re protecting their wealth. It can be frozen any day now.

https://fcw.com/articles/2018/09/12/...uence.aspx?m=1
I think they’re protecting their wealth. It can be frozen any day now.

https://fcw.com/articles/2018/09/12/...uence.aspx?m=1 Originally Posted by bambino
I believe that in some instances and Gates could be one. If they have an agreement before filing I believe this. Not just because it could be frozen, but for general protection name the reason.
I think they’re protecting their wealth. It can be frozen any day now. Originally Posted by bambino

could be. if your angle here is that if they split up a large portion to the ex-wife who presumably isn't guilty of anything and thus can't be charged then yes that's a valid reason in their eyes to get divorced. then later even if Gates or whoever loses all they kept the rest of their fortune is safe with the ex-wife who then becomes a strawman to hold the money.

that graphic isn't entirely true as Gates isn't officially divorced yet. not likely they won't as it's clear this is too well planned out regardless of the reasons. Gates isn't the type to make such a public statement only to go back on it. and i've read they've already agreed on how to separate Gates' fortune, further proof Gates planned this out before ever making the announcement.

and recall that Elon Muskrat actually married, divorced and re-married then divorced again one of his wives. what glutton for punishment! bahaaa

and guess who's next on the "list". Zuckyboy. bahaaaaaaaaaaa

and note that while Warren Buffett never divorced his wife they lived separately since 1977 until her death.
Who cares? Their money to do with as they please. Personally, unlimited young super model quality pussy would appeal.But they can spend where they wish.
could be. if your angle here is that if they split up a large portion to the ex-wife who presumably isn't guilty of anything and thus can't be charged then yes that's a valid reason in their eyes to get divorced. then later even if Gates or whoever loses all they kept the rest of their fortune is safe with the ex-wife who then becomes a strawman to hold the money.

that graphic isn't entirely true as Gates isn't officially divorced yet. not likely they won't as it's clear this is too well planned out regardless of the reasons. Gates isn't the type to make such a public statement only to go back on it. and i've read they've already agreed on how to separate Gates' fortune, further proof Gates planned this out before ever making the announcement.

and recall that Elon Muskrat actually married, divorced and re-married then divorced again one of his wives. what glutton for punishment! bahaaa

and guess who's next on the "list". Zuckyboy. bahaaaaaaaaaaa

and note that while Warren Buffett never divorced his wife they lived separately since 1977 until her death. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Buffet was a homo pedo. Along with Bush 41. Research the Franklin scandal. On Duck Duck go. Buffet was Gates mentor. Gate also had a relationship with Epstein. These are facts. Zuckfuck threw 500 million into the election. Who do you think the MSM and Social media get their marching orders from? CIA? They’re masters at disinformation. Is it a coincidence they act the same and use the same talking points? Is it a coincidence that Trump labeled them the fake news? And pounded it home everyday?
Buffet was a homo pedo. Along with Bush 41. Research the Franklin scandal. On Duck Duck go. Buffet was Gates mentor. Gate also had a relationship with Epstein. These are facts. Zuckfuck threw 500 million into the election. Who do you think the MSM and Social media get their marching orders from? CIA? They’re masters at disinformation. Is it a coincidence they act the same and use the same talking points? Is it a coincidence that Trump labeled them the fake news? And pounded it home everyday? Originally Posted by bambino
Wow! You live in an alternative universe! Bwahahahahah!!
Wow! You live in an alternative universe! Bwahahahahah!! Originally Posted by pfunkdenver
You do.

I feel comfortable posting this here. It doesn’t get into the nuts and bolts. Isn’t Buffet from Nebraska?

https://www.amazon.com/Franklin-Scan.../dp/1936296071

Educate yourself
Wow! You live in an alternative universe! Bwahahahahah!! Originally Posted by pfunkdenver

the scandal is real. the full extent of the players involved is still unknown to this day. Buffett is a power broker and from Nebraska. it's certain he knew Lawrence E. King Jr who was the center of the scandal.

does that mean Buffett was involved? not conclusively but it also puts him in close proximity and knowing the main perp. maybe they had more in common than just finance?

A chilling exposé of corporate corruption and government cover-ups, this account of a nationwide child-trafficking and pedophilia ring in the United States tells a sordid tale of corruption in high places. The scandal originally surfaced during an investigation into Omaha, Nebraska's failed Franklin Federal Credit Union that went beyond the Midwest, ultimately to Washington, DC. Implicating businessmen, senators, major media corporations, the CIA, and even the venerable Boys Town organization, this extensively researched report includes firsthand interviews with key witnesses and explores a controversy that has received scant media attention.
the scandal is real. the full extent of the players involved is still unknown to this day. Buffett is a power broker and from Nebraska. it's certain he knew Lawrence E. King Jr who was the center of the scandal.

does that mean Buffett was involved? not conclusively but it also puts him in close proximity and knowing the main perp. maybe they had more in common than just finance?

A chilling exposé of corporate corruption and government cover-ups, this account of a nationwide child-trafficking and pedophilia ring in the United States tells a sordid tale of corruption in high places. The scandal originally surfaced during an investigation into Omaha, Nebraska's failed Franklin Federal Credit Union that went beyond the Midwest, ultimately to Washington, DC. Implicating businessmen, senators, major media corporations, the CIA, and even the venerable Boys Town organization, this extensively researched report includes firsthand interviews with key witnesses and explores a controversy that has received scant media attention. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
According to the book on Amazon, Bush 41 preferred Latino or AA’s from Nebraska. And, my esteemed former Pa Governor, Richard Thornburg, who was Bush 41’s AG, covered the whole deal up. But it was in MSM articles at the time,
Yeah, and I'm six degrees from Kevin Bacon. Still can't dance though.