Chung For President

Don't waste your time on the should Bobbyman be banned, let's vote for Chung for President. How many wants Chung in on Capital Hill?
Ты Русский? Почему вагина Советская?
Chung is too precious to waste on Washington D.C. ... I say, Chung for Emporer of Eccie! Huzzah! Huzzah! Huzzah!
Может ему нравится такая пися)
Is pig pussy pork? You damn right it is. Is the Pope Catholic? Probably so. Hell yeah we want Chung for president!!!!!
Where is the vote to send him to GITMO.

Chung is one of my favorites and I hope he stays on ECCIE.
thanks Guys!

I did vote "yes", for President, but the only other option was a ban, LOL.. no middle ground here!

Capitol Hill?

I guess you didn't specify President of the USA.. I could be President pro temp of the US Senate! and tell Mike Pence to get the Hell out of my chair
Nothing against Chung. I RTM . This is totally inappropriate ENG
Chung's first act. Open up immigration to 5 foot tall 90 pound female sex workers from all countries. Give them implants at the border check point.
Chung's first act. Open up immigration to 5 foot tall 90 pound female sex workers from all countries. Give them implants at the border check point. Originally Posted by twitch760
that is great.. I want Twitch to be my "Vice" President.

all countries welcomed.. open borders.. but you MUST be female, 5 feet, and 90 pounds.. I will welcome that group with outstretched palms, and utilize those same palms for 5 minute breast exams.. I can't just let ladies in without some kind of examination. I will have Twitch by my side, and assign him the task of administering breast implants to the needy.
This is absolutely brilliant. By only letting petite hotties into the country there’s no way contraband can enter the county with a 90 pound weight limit. Chung just stopped all the crime at the border.
This is absolutely brilliant. By only letting petite hotties into the country there’s no way contraband can enter the county with a 90 pound weight limit. Chung just stopped all the crime at the border. Originally Posted by FunMonday
I'm going to go further than that.. 6 months into my Presidency (it will take that long, unfortunately, because how many 5 foot, 90 pound females are there, in Mexico?), I will direct a Love-in to be filmed live by Fox News, on the border at El Paso. every Dallas AMP participator is invited, we will, ahem, caravan from here to the border, and be greeted by Beto O'Rourke riding a Jackass. the Love-in will begin with myself and Bella from Pearls of Asia kicking off the "festivities".. she will have Executive immunity from the 5 foot, 90 pound rule. any Mexicana caught giving a CBJ, will be immediately evicted from the US, and banned permanently.
그가 득표를 얻어 그를 금지 시키면 GITMO에게 티켓을 사 줄 것입니다.
Ты Русский? Почему вагина Советская? Originally Posted by Blubbster
"Советская?" Ahhhhh...those were the days. (a single tear rolls down Cheb's cheek)
Chung for president of Venezuela