AMP @ 13581 Pond Springs Road, ATX

http://austin.backpage.com/Therapeut...-8007/10961447

Both the title and the ad state real photos. I want to believe them but getting some serious sexual favors from someone that hot seems TGTBT.

Has anyone stopped in to see? I will tomorrow.
Please move to spa section.
Please move to trash.
I just stopped by. The pics are her.
Just because they are on BP doesn't mean they are providing favors.
Go pay the door fee and tip $60 to $100 and I bet you will return to see her this week.
Who give's a shit if they give sexual favors. Can they cook up some bad ass sesame chicken is what everyone really wants to know?
Do they cry whilst giving said favors?
Do they cry whilst giving said favors? Originally Posted by Stewie griffen
I wouldn't have it any other way......
I wouldn't have it any other way...... Originally Posted by winn dixie
Your attitude towards these innocent human trafficked sex slaves is unacceptable.

There were 13 AMPs that also had your pathetic attitude. Guess what happened? They all got shut down and a lot of people went to jail.

I bet a few more are busted this week and more people will go to jail because the karma people are not happy.
Blah blah blah, little tree.... No one gives a shit!! I like it when these ladies cry a little
It gets me really horny........
There were 13 AMPs that also had your pathetic attitude. Guess what happened? They all got shut down and a lot of people went to jail. Originally Posted by Treetop78759
Please provide a list of these 13 AMPs that have been shut down along with the public arrest records of the people associated with each one. Surely you know all this information, so this should be easy for you.
Treetop... is that one of the "spas" that you own then?