Small businesses

I think of providers as being business women who have their own businesses. They advertise, work their clients, provide a product, and earn an income. What I do not understand are some who do not practice good business procedures. While many I have dealt with are spot on on returning text, scheduling, etc., there are some who do not return text, return a text or two and then go dark, do not provide product promised. I compare the two groups to “Chick Filet” and “McDonalds”. Whether you like the sandwiches at either, the staff and environment of each are worlds apart. CF gets the order right 99+% of the time, have people who, at least, act like they care, seem attentive, etc. McD not so much ... mostly folks who do not want to be there and are letting you know, get the orders right half time, etc.

So, my point for providers, why advertise, promote your business, and then turn away clients and income? Sure, there are terrible clients who must be dealt with but for the ones that are ok, why not run your business as a business? For those that do, which I can think of many, my sincere thanks and those practices are what keep me coming back.
Much like those two establishments, they may not feel like that have any other choice in what they do. It could be a necessity, and nothing more. Some don’t find pleasure in it, but in some cases it’s an issue of safety. Especially in these times - everyone is on pins and needles. When they go dark, it stinks, but we can’t blame the ones who do so for their own well-being.

In the case of others, morality isn’t something that exactly runs rampant in the biz; and not all are good natured. If paying enough attention, it’s easy to see who’s drama and $$$ driven, solely. I steer clear.

Best of luck, though! I always say, the right one(s) will come through. In the event they don’t, you could very well be saved from heart and pocket pain in the long run and just not know it at the time. Be thankful.
Much like those two establishments, they may not feel like that have any other choice in what they do. It could be a necessity, and nothing more. Some don’t find pleasure in it, but in some cases it’s an issue of safety. Especially in these times - everyone is on pins and needles. When they go dark, it stinks, but we can’t blame the ones who do so for their own well-being.

In the case of others, morality isn’t something that exactly runs rampant in the biz; and not all are good natured. If paying enough attention, it’s easy to see who’s drama and $$$ driven, solely. I steer clear.

Best of luck, though! I always say, the right one(s) will come through. In the event they don’t, you could very well be saved from heart and pocket pain in the long run and just not know it at the time. Be thankful. Originally Posted by TristanThick

+1
Certainly do not disagree. My point is if you go to the trouble of advertising, expense of pictures, etc that is consistent with running a business, seems follow through is a must to ensure success along with cultivating a clientele. This is true whatever the product you sell whether heart surgery, car repair, IT consulting or .....