Am I overreacting?

Am i overreacting? EVERYTIME I come up with a catchy line to use in the ISO's some other girl steals it from me. Once I realized everyone on the ISO's just sounded the same saying "I would love to accommodate you" i took the initiative to switch it up a little bit so I could sound different and starting saying "I can take care of you" next thing I know not even a week later I've seen three or four girls using it all over the ISO'S. But I didn't get upset I just figured imagery was a form of flattery but now I'm just getting flat out pissed off take a look at my comments on this thread attached at the bottom and tell me if im overreacting because this is a problem that's really starting to annoy me. Even her signature line is an exact replica of mine almost

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2493376
Babe you have a legitimate case here. Copyright infringement. Plenty off counsel here will trade pussy for representing you.
That's capitalism baby.
  • Crock
  • 12-14-2018, 01:49 PM
Unbelievable. You definitely have a case. You should find a copyright infringement lawyer. I'm sure there's one here on ECCIE.
Unless someone is stealing YOUR pics it isn't that serious....guys rarely read what we type out anyway. Being blatantly rude and confrontational makes you look rather bitchy...pm is great resource.
you should come up with something really original .... Like

" text me babe" OR
" text me, galleria babe"

No one is going to use that.....
i hear ya Kaitlyn..

there's some peeps on this site that copy cat sayings i use in my reviews.. but what are ya gonna do..?

on an other note - we should get together in person and discuss further whooooohooooo!!!
It’s not like she’s getting the same distracting tattoo. I’m sure there are plenty of hobbyists pounding her for doing that to you.
200 all you can eat...works everytime
Sometimes it's OK to overreact. In here it happens all too often. I still think you have a legitimate amount of frustration.
....guys rarely read what we type out anyway. Originally Posted by Kendall4U
I'm sorry, did you say something? Damn avatar.
  • dgc92
  • 12-14-2018, 02:55 PM
If you really want to attract clients, don't worry about being original. Original doesn't matter. Put "hot blonde spinner" or some variation of that in the title. Here's how it works.

We feel horny.

We go to the ad board.

We click on a few. Here's the only place your words matter. If you can tell us in the title what we're about to see, it increases the chance we'll take a gander. You know, if we're into hot blonde spinners.

We look at the pics.

Then, and only then, IF we clicked on your ad, and IF you were the hottest one of the ads we clicked on, we go look at reviews. If they're bad, we go to next hottest. If they're good, we text you.

Most of us know reading the ad is worthless. EVERY girl says she's the best, amazing, whatever. We're not reading to see what you think of yourself. We go to the ad board to see who's available right this second. We click your ad to see the pics. When we want an opinion on skills, that's what reviews are for.
First World Problems - a relatively trivial or minor problem or frustration (implying a contrast with serious problems such as those that may be experienced in the developing world).
I say march right on over to her and beat her ass!!! CAT FIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT! Just let me know when you do it, I wanna see it! LOL
  • dgc92
  • 12-14-2018, 03:20 PM
First World Problems - a relatively trivial or minor problem or frustration (implying a contrast with serious problems such as those that may be experienced in the developing world). Originally Posted by Admiral Giggle
What, nobody can be mad about anything that doesn't directly threaten their survival? She's not making a big deal about it, she's just saying it's annoying. And it is.