Debra Messing Doubles Down on Trump Prison Rape Wishes, Hopes He's the 'Victim of Perpetrators'

• oeb11
  • 12-14-2020, 05:14 PM
https://www.msn.com/en-us/tv/news/de...rd8?li=BBorjTa
Debra Messing said on Monday she hoped Donald Trump would be raped in prison, appearing to double down on a tweet last week in which she said she wanted Trump to be the "most popular boyfriend" to all the other prison inmates.
"Rape is an act of violence. Trump has perpetrated violence on hundreds of millions of people. My hope is (and this is the first time in my life) that the tables are turned and he is the victim of perpetrators," Messing tweeted on Monday.
Last week, the actress tweeted that she hoped he would be "the most popular boyfriend" to all the other inmates in prison — a comment that was quickly criticized for being homophobic.
Also read: Debra Messing to Star in, Executive Produce Starz Comedy About White House's East Wing
"@realDonaldTrump you are a weak, scared, stupid, inept, negligent, vindictive, narcissistic, criminal," Messing tweeted. "I hope you live a long life in prison where you become the most popular boyfriend to the all inmates."
In her Monday message, Messing defended her tweet last week to say she wasn't referring to "LGBTQI/queer LOVE": "Let me be clear: I said nothing about LGBTQI/queer LOVE."
Take a look at Messing's tweets below.
Let me be clear: I said nothing about LGBTQI/queer LOVE.
Rape is an act of violence. Trump has perpetrated violence on hundreds of millions of people. My hope is (and this is the first time in my life) that the tables are turned and he is the victim of perpetrators. #LGBTQIAally https://t.co/HvejpMI1wA
- Debra MessingDecember 14, 2020
AMERICA. THIS is a LEADER.@realDonaldTrump you are a weak, scared, stupid, inept, negligent, vindictive, narcissistic, criminal.
I hope you live a long life in prison where you become the most popular boyfriend to the all inmates. https://t.co/gn5maHZl1y
- Debra MessingDecember 10, 2020

Typical crazed Hollywood radical liberal - such sweet , wonderful people.

No doubt all the DPST's on forum will agree with Debra - 'birds of a feather" - and the DPST's only allow one. lockstep opinion to their minions.

someday, the DPST's just might be in a position to realize that 'Karma" exists " - and experience their own wishes for others first hand and personal

But - consequences are something DPST's are incapable of understanding.

DPST's- Thank you in advance for your Trump hatred - Keep on hating - may it last you the rest of your poor radical marxist racist liberal Lives - however short that hatred will cause your poor, misbegotten lives to be- DPST's!!!!

And - a Merry Christmas to you too, DPST's- LOL

And Happy Hanukkah to you, too, doc!

debra who? Hollywood should be labeled as a domestic terroristic group!
debra who? Hollywood should be labeled as a domestic terroristic group! Originally Posted by winn dixie

You feel lucky? Punk!
really oeb??? giving that has-been bitch 5 stars aint happening
You mean Hollywood ,China
it would be helpful in understanding her deranged rants

if she could give a few examples that support the adjectives she uses

of course she cant in any sensible way

thus, derangement it is
  • WTF
  • 12-15-2020, 09:49 AM
it would be helpful in understanding her deranged rants

if she could give a few examples that support the adjectives she uses

of course she cant in any sensible way

thus, derangement it is Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
Some of you Trump lovers are calling for a Civil War.. I'd rather Trump get butt raped in prison vs a Civil War
Some of you Trump lovers are calling for a Civil War.. I'd rather Trump get butt raped in prison vs a Civil War Originally Posted by WTF
Always talking bout butt sex bubbles. If a civil war breaks out where will you be? Under your mattress?
Always talking bout butt sex bubbles. If a civil war breaks out where will you be? Under your mattress? Originally Posted by winn dixie
you could probably find him in Nuevo Laredo hiding out in the casa of the mom of one of his illegals