Guesss who is the new intern for Marjorie Green? Milo!!!

He's baaaack - Milo Yiannopoulos. He is now ex-gay and his husband has been demoted to "house mate." I have to admit ole Marge is going to make libs heads explode with new addition to her staff. Let the game begin!

Emily Brooks
Mon, June 6, 2022, 12:40 PM·2 min read
In this article:

Marjorie Taylor Greene
Marjorie Taylor Greene
American politician and businesswoman from the state of Georgia

Milo Yiannopoulos
British political commentator
Right-wing provocateur Milo Yiannopoulos is working as an unpaid intern in the congressional office of Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-Ga.).

Yiannopoulos, 37, announced the job on his Telegram account Monday with a photo of his official intern congressional badge.

“I’ve finally been persuaded out of retirement. But my skills are a bit rusty, so the best role I could land was an unpaid internship with a friend. Pray for me!” Yiannopoulos said.

“Mummy always said I’d end up in government!” the British commentator added.

Greene’s office confirmed to The Hill that Yiannopoulos is indeed their intern.

Yiannopoulos, who formerly worked at Breitbart, rose to prominence in the mid-2010s for his incendiary stances on feminism, Islam and other hot-button issues but fell out of public conversation after intense backlash.

He was disinvited from the Conservative Political Action Conference in 2017 after a video circulated in which Yiannopoulos appeared to defend pedophilia. He was banned from Twitter in 2016 and from Facebook in 2019. Australia banned Yiannopoulos from entering the country in 2019 following comments he made about the Christchurch mass shooting at a New Zealand mosque. Last year, he announced that he is “ex-gay.”

Yiannopoulos has been spotted at some of Greene’s public appearances in recent months.

In late April, he attended a press conference where Greene announced legislation to repeal and replace Section 230, the law that protects online platforms from liability.

At that press conference, Greene said that she wanted to invite Tesla CEO Elon Musk, who is in the process of buying Twitter, to a roundtable of people “unjustly banned from Twitter.”

She said that she would want Yiannopoulos to be in that roundtable as well as Infowars conspiracy theorist Alex Jones.

In early May, Yiannopoulos was spotted backstage with Greene’s team at a GOP primary debate, the Washington Examiner reported.
I like it.
LOL! Milo is awesome, great to have him back as part of the discourse.

Ex-gay? So he’s banging girls now? He’s a good looking guy with the fashion sense of a gay dude. I’ll bet he’s got pussy lined up around the block.
LOL! Milo is awesome, great to have him back as part of the discourse.

Ex-gay? So he’s banging girls now? He’s a good looking guy with the fashion sense of a gay dude. I’ll bet he’s got pussy lined up around the block. Originally Posted by Jacuzzme
Milo ex-gay? Wut?
Husband demoted to housemate? Wut?

Is he divorced? Something smells here.
He's baaaack - Milo Yiannopoulos. He is now ex-gay and his husband has been demoted to "house mate." I have to admit ole Marge is going to make libs heads explode with new addition to her staff. Let the game begin!

Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
anything to make the marxists' heads explode is very good

that very fact makes trump popular

ex-gay huh? wtf cant give it up...he's too entrenched in the style
There ain’t no such thing as “ex gay”.

I figure He’s still taking trips up dirt road somewhere.
Milo ex-gay? Wut?

Is he divorced? Something smells here. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm

doesn't say anything on his wiki profile about a divorce.

LGBT rights

In 2011, Yiannopoulos described being gay as "a lifestyle choice guaranteed to bring [gay people] pain and unhappiness."[91]

In October 2017, he married his husband in Hawaii. That same month, he came out against the Australian Marriage Law Postal Survey, arguing it would violate religious freedom.[89][92][93]

In 2017, Yiannopoulos reiterated his belief that homosexuality is a sin and denounced those (including clergy) who sought to change Church dogma on the issue. "You don't see me disputing the Church's teachings on homosexuality...I wouldn't dream of demanding that the Church throw away her hard truths just to lie to me in hopes I’ll feel better about myself," he said.[94]

In August 2019, Yiannopoulos was grand marshal for a straight pride parade in Boston, organized by the far-right group Resist Marxism. The parade was ostensibly to celebrate heterosexuality.[95][96][97]

In March 2021, Yiannopoulos declared to the LifeSiteNews website that he was an ex-gay and would begin advocating on behalf of improving the public image of gay conversion therapy.[28][98] In June 2021, Yiannopoulos announced that he was fundraising for a gay conversion therapy centre in Florida.[99]

this guy certainly brings out the hate ..

neo-nazi milo yiannopoulos’s black husband proves “you can’t help whom you love” is white supremacist bullshit

By Hari Ziyad

October 2, 2017

“White supremacy itself is a sexual fantasy.” — Sherronda Brown

https://afropunk.com/2017/10/neo-naz...cist-bullshit/
If you don't vote for me you ain't gay.
Waco, that article is badly written. Prolly does not meet e9500 stamp of approval.

Milo ex-gay? Wut?

Is he divorced? Something smells here. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Husband/housemate is black & muslim? Wut?

How does this make him a white supremacist?
Such dum dums.

Poor OP probably thinks there’s such a thing as ex-gay,

Just like there’s such a thing as ex old and baggy.

Or dumb no evil, right MTG?

Once you’re there, you’re there.

Of course somebody’s gotta swallow the company line.

Watch out for those Jewish Space Lasers, AE. You could get dishpan hands!
All I read and deciphered from that was that a 37 year old and now in the closet homosexual male is interning for a 48 year old retarded loud mouth hillbilly female. Maybe I missed something though.

Emily Brooks
Mon, June 6, 2022, 12:40 PM·2 min read
In this article:

Marjorie Taylor Greene
Marjorie Taylor Greene
American politician and businesswoman from the state of Georgia

Milo Yiannopoulos
British political commentator
Right-wing provocateur Milo Yiannopoulos is working as an unpaid intern in the congressional office of Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-Ga.).

Yia
Greene’s office confirmed to The Hill that Yiannopoulos is indeed their intern.

Yiannopoulotects on early May, Yiannopoulos was spotted backstage with Greene’s team at a GOP primary debate, the Washington Examiner reported. Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
Such dum dums.

Poor OP probably thinks there’s such a thing as ex-gay,

Just like there’s such a thing as ex old and baggy.

Or dumb no evil, right MTG?

Once you’re there, you’re there.

Of course somebody’s gotta swallow the company line.

Watch out for those Jewish Space Lasers, AE. You could get dishpan hands! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Yeh, suck one dick and everybody says you’re a cocksucker for the rest of your life.

i am ex-gay,
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

when did you have the operation?

bahahahahaaaa

Yeh, suck one dick and everybody says you’re a cocksucker for the rest of your life. Originally Posted by Jackie S

reminds me of the old joke ..

"Do they call me Angus the fence builder?

NO THEY DO NOT!"

bahahahhahhhhaaa
poopie rider gets toasted and gets picked up by a UPA

wonder what they gonna find in him????