Opinions please

Would like to get opinions on the following scenario :

Contact made with provider for incall on certain date/specified time, get the yes from her, but as a side note she says she doesn't have an incall and cannot get one and asks if I could get the meeting room.

Do I now have an appointment for Incall or Outcall ? ( provider rate is considerably higher for outcall)

Any thoughts ?
Incall, she is asking u to get room.
If she asks you to get the room and she agreed to see you at her none existing incall then you pay the incall rate and you better have her agree to it, and if she say she wants an outcall fee then don't do it just move on.
Just my $0.02
If she asks you to get the room and she agreed to see you at her none existing incall then you pay the incall rate and you better have her agree to it, and if she say she wants an outcall fee then don't do it just move on.
Just my $0.02 Originally Posted by nbs4143

Agreed....and make sure that is made very very clear before the appointment happens.
I've only done this with regs who found themselves suddenly without an office.

Those few times it was always the incall rate MINUS whatever I paid for the room

But like beautiful KayleeHotChick said - make whatever agreement crystal clear BEFORE
It doesn't matter how many times I've seen a Provider.....there is no eff-ing way would I go get (e.g. pay for) a meeting room BEFORE she actually shows up. Not even if she was offering a freebie. No way.

Once she shows up and you've seen her with your own eyes (not a text message "I'm a mile away....go get the room honey...."), then I'd get the meeting room.

Just my $0.02.

Would like to get opinions on the following scenario :

Contact made with provider for incall on certain date/specified time, get the yes from her, but as a side note she says she doesn't have an incall and cannot get one and asks if I could get the meeting room.

Do I now have an appointment for Incall or Outcall ? ( provider rate is considerably higher for outcall)

Any thoughts ? Originally Posted by bobcatalpha3-6
I don't mind getting the room and have done it several times, but we check in together or at least she's sittin' out in the truck. Too many last minute things can go awry for me to be stuck with a freakin hotel room when I got perfectly good digs. Or we can come here for the incall rate of course. Heck, I might even cook supper for her, after.