Boob Tattoos

I do not mind a few tattoos on my providers and some can be very sexy. With that said I do not understand putting tattoos on the boobs or dead center of the chest. To me it is just distracting when playing with a great set of tits.
It seems that women of all races do it, I wonder if there is a common social or economic group that do this or is it just random choice of indivduals.

I'm alone on this? Would not be the first time.
I agree with you some tatts are nice but not on the chest area or neck.
Boob tats are hot on the right girl. The first name that came to my mind was Jules Jaguar when I was reading this. Hot girl with boob tats. Everybody likes different things.
Just remember ..The Rosebud Tattoo on a ladies boobs now when she is young ......Becomes A long Stem rose as she ages and begins to sag ..
Deja fucking vu.
Translation... Haven't I screwed this one before?

JJ, care to weigh in?

On second thought, let's not go there. Camelot is such a silly place.
I'll give ya Jules, from what I have seen and read about her she could be the exception "to my rule"
Alas, the boob/chest tat has dropped many a provider from my list. That includes the incredible JJ. I just can't get er done with artwork in my face.

Sad, I know, WALDT.
I don't mind tastefully done artwork. I just hate when there is a signature (crown) on both boobs reminding me to hurry up and finish and get the feck out.
Boob Tats are the ultimate trash. Sorry

Do not bump threads over 30 days old.
Torito
  • aka
  • 12-26-2011, 05:31 PM
I believe the preferred term for it is tittoos.
The boobs chest neck area is the worst place for a tattoo, while I can get past it and it only one part to the whole. It is never ever sexy to me not even a little.
I believe the preferred term for it is tittoos. Originally Posted by aka
I'm sort of partial to the term "Tit-Tat"

Just rolls off the tongue so nicely.

Could expand to Tit-Tat-Too!!

And as for the question as to what I think about them. For the most part, can't stand them. Given the majority of those who get that sort of tattoo are young, I'm old enough to understand that in 20 years or so of age, possibly pregnancy bringing in milk, and nursing, even given new inks and tools, it will look absolutely horrible.

Having some pimps brand or name scrawled across them is even worse.
I think the placement of the tattoo is crucial because if the tat is located on the top then its fine. But if the tat is located on the underside that is wierd. It is also strange if the tat covers the nipple. I have never seen a tat on the underside I am just saying. Plus what is with the tattoos behind the ear?
I believe the preferred term for it is tittoos. Originally Posted by aka
Good one.
not a fan of tit tatoos why ruin the most beautiful spot on a womans body? might as well draw a stick figure on her face