Hey gents, I was wondering...

I was thinking about getting my tattoos removed. It seemed okay when I was in my early twenties, but now I just kinda look at them like omg! What do you guys think about the tatts you have now that you're over 40, how do you feel about them? Does anyone know how long the treatment takes and how much it costs?
You have no idea the Pandora's Box you just opened. I'm going into hiding. Just pray that nobody mentions pimp branding, thereby linking one of the other golden three dead horse topics. So far nobody has gone Triple Crown and tied in bbfs. If somebody does, god help us all.
You have no idea the Pandora's Box you just opened. I'm going into hiding. Just pray that nobody mentions pimp branding, thereby linking one of the other golden three dead horse topics. So far nobody has gone Triple Crown and tied in bbfs. If somebody does, god help us all. Originally Posted by TheBizz
Ditto!! Here we go again...
Oh no, I just wanted to find out about the few tinee tiny tattos I have, no pimp branding here!
maybe a poll with no thread would have been more appropriate....
You have no idea the Pandora's Box you just opened. I'm going into hiding. Just pray that nobody mentions pimp branding, thereby linking one of the other golden three dead horse topics. So far nobody has gone Triple Crown and tied in bbfs. If somebody does, god help us all. Originally Posted by TheBizz
Wow!
Not your fault, gorgeous. This topic is just one of those hot button topics that always seems to result in a slugfest.
The OP has asked a question about removing tatoos. If someone chooses to attempt to take this thread to other topics, it will return to the original.

MPK
This is a very good topic. I know several ladies who would like tatoos removed. They were never "managed" and do not have pimp brands. They were young and possibly a bit stupid (at least not thinking). They are now grown women. Tatoos were done before they entered this profession.

I hope that you get the info you have asked for. I am interested in learning as well. I will pass it on to my friends.

Torito
  • Tetas
  • 11-15-2011, 06:58 PM
Anything is possible. I thought this was inspiring.

http://newsfornatives.com/blog/2011/...hanges-life-2/
Mrs PK:

Good question. Essentially, it's your body. So if the ink bothers you, maybe removal is a good idea. I think depending on the size and color, some tattoos will leave a slight scar after removal. Obviously you should do your research first.

There's so much controversy here about ink...likes, dislikes etc. Personally, I've found some ladies wear body art very well, regardless of age. Yet with other ladies, it detracts from their beauty. No real formula, it depends on the individual.

For example, there's a particualar woman at my gym, mid 30's, amazing body, attractive and personable, two kids, loving hubby etc...typical soccer mom. Pretty much June Cleaver personified. Lo and behold, at the pool one day this summer she was strutting her stuff, and "what to my wondering (er, um, or wandering...) eyes should appear" but small, a nicely done tattoo on her hip. Completely out of character based on what I would have expected, but she wore it well. On the other hand, there are a number of young hotties that frequent the same gym who proudly display their ink, but it's unappealing TO ME (WALDT) because of their in your face attitude.

So at the end of the day, it's all about what you want. Make the decision for yourself, not based on what others think.

TP (Just my humble opinion)
Mrsprettykitty..My brother does laser hair & tattoo removal in Grand Prairie. He is licensed and has a mobil unit and will come to you if you do not want to go to Grand Prairie. He is very reasonably priced and does a damn good job. He travels all over the metroplex doing laser hair & tattoo removal. He also applies tattoos for those who want a tattoo. PM me and I will give you his info. If anyone is looking to get a tat removed or laser hair removal pm me and I will give his info.
Don't have any tatoos, but wouldn't have them removed if I did.
Not that big of a deal. I say forget about it and use the money to
go on a little vacation insted.
Also I read that tatoo removel dosen't always work very well and
can leave a scar or a fadeout version of the tatoo.
Evil grin..I remember a skit on Saturday Night Live where they depicted a tatoo on a woman's ass as it went from being 21 years old to 80. Skin bloating and shrinking..wrinkles overwhelming the tat and finally how it sagged like an old, wet, faded paper bag at 80. Too funny! Eldest daughter got several first..then convinced her younger sister to do the same thing...both had kids and started wondering how they'd explain the dragon on the small of the back, a butterfly on a hip and the shot glass somewhere I didn't need to know about. All have been removed..expensive, not 100% and simply evidence a change in one's mindset as the exuberance of youth turns to maturity and concern for what a child being raised might think.
Well, my son is a jr in college and my hubby thinks its sexy. However, I'm more concerned about what "people" think. For example, if I wanted to wear a strapless gown to a gala event (and Dallas has plenty of them), I dont want to be judged by a very tiny tattoo on my shoulder blade. I have a few older jewish lady friends and they think its the worst thing I could have ever done to myself.