GOOD BYE ECCIE - I'm retired!

Well, after long thoughts I’ve decide to disable my membership on ECCIE, I had fun reading some of the reviews on the providers and even I liked the discussions in the ML and coed. I will not miss this at all and most of the time I spent here was for entertainment and fun reading.
Meanwhile please receive a warm hug and a kiss to all of you…
Have a safe and Merry Christmas!
I'm officially retired!
NBS
Good luck on your new ventures and if there are none then hey just good luck in life !
Aw nbs you will be missed. :-*

Good luck and best wishes...
LL
Best Wishes
You have 26 reviews....looks like ya got to do a little more than read. Yay! Good Luck with finding new reading material, if ya haven't already.... '-)

All kidding aside, we all hope you find or have found the fulfillment elsewhere, that you once sought to find here. Sincerely wishing you the best.....xoxo
take care & happy journeys!
It was great meeting you NBS. Have a good one. Stay healthy, happy, and content. SMOOCHES.

Happy holidays and a great NEW year.

Amber Rain
Good luck. The hobby and the boards can be like the Hotel California. You can check out any time you like, but you can never leave.
Good luck NBS! It was really great meeting you, and I wish you the best! I hope your holidays are wonderful!
Good luck. The hobby and the boards can be like the Hotel California. You can check out any time you like, but you can never leave. Originally Posted by J.G. Wentworth

Ohhhhhhh so true! LOL!

nbs,
I hope your next adventure brings you all the happiness in the world!
NBS i wish you well. Your the reason I decided to include pics when I review and to that Cheers
Thatdude, really pictures with providers?

NBS i wish you well. Your the reason I decided to include pics when I review and to that Cheers Originally Posted by Thatdude