What's your favorite perfume to wear or to smell on a woman?? Question for the ladies & gents :)

Hey everyone!
I just saw a thread about favorite colognes for men from the ladies' point of view and I figured why not start this one!

So here's a question both the guys and girls can chime in on-
Ladies, what's your favorite perfume?? My All-time-favorite, with out a doubt, is Gucci Flora. It's really light, sweet, and flowery. I would suggest it to any lady who likes that type of perfume.

And guys- is there a favorite perfume you can't resist on a woman? Have you ever bought someone a perfume and immediately thought, "Damn, this smells REALLY good"?

I'd love to hear everyone's thoughts and feedback!
Xoxo
Savannah
Uhmm.. Not sure what kind the SO wears~ maybe I should look more into that. However, From a hobby stand point~ the less I smell like you the less I have to roll around on the ground to cover the smell before entering the house. I enjoy a women to smell great but please don't over due it lol. That goes for mascara as well~ women can spot that a mile away- I usually carry around buck urine to mask the smell and give off a prudent smell of testosterone; and mascara- I look through the rearview mirror to make sure none is lingering on my whiskers..
I have made some for providers that are hotttt. I personally like providers with a lot of perfume or cologne and almost all scents work for me if the gal uses enough of it. Something very hottt about a gorgeouss nympho with heavy cologne use although I know a lot of guys dont want the scent left on them after the session. I personally love it left on me
As for perfume, its best to let the lady make their choice because the good stuff usually has a different aroma on everyone who wears it..

As for me, I use Polo and receive many compliments about it.
"Fresh out of the Shower" is always the best . . .
Ivory soap for some reason.... but Eternity gives me wood. Not when its first applied though... but after her natural scent is mixed with it.

Poison makes me gag.

Others a good, but my preference is flowery scents, musky doesn't do a thing for me.
I just like the pleasant smell of fresh taint.
obsession. kalvin klein
Clean is always a good smell. A guy at the gym today was showering with some really good-smelling soap. (Pause for obvious jokes.) He didn't say the brand, but he said it was honeysuckle-and-orange-peel scenteed. The smell of Pantene shampoo still brings back memories of an ATF.

As for perfumes, your original question, I haven't much of a clue. Much as I'd like to, I just can't ask a passing olfactory-stimulating woman what she's wearing.

Strippers, in my experience, seem to have a pretty good idea of what works. I don't know its official name, but I call it "Eau d'Ho."
I love Valentino Absolu, but its been discontinued. So now I'm on the hunt for something new. I also like Chanel No. 5 and a couple of the scents by CK. Something soft, nothing to flowery or old lady smelling.
My ATF wore Chanel No. 5. To this day, it still makes me weak in the knees.

Same ATF bought me Dior Homme and I have sense received a few compliments....the check out girl at Central Market told me that it was "intoxicating".....while I was dressed in a fishing shirt, cargo shorts, and Crocs. So it must do something because it sure in the hell wasn't me.
Poison makes me gag. Originally Posted by TexasDave555
Damn Dave, poison is without a doubt my all time favorite. That shit makes my dick harder than granite.
It's called "Come To Me"....... Does it smell like come to you?
First clean shower fresh; 2nd:My Sweat
I bought Hypnose for my ATF and it's incredible on her. Vanilla and other scents............by Lancome