New Fasting Diet.

I have done this for years, guess I'm ahead of my time.

I've maintained my same weight, so maybe it works.

I only did it for body cleansing and not always every week.

http://www.abcnews.go.com/WNT/video/...-diet-18644279
It works.
What's funniest is there is an entire book on this diet and even a deaf person got the entire concept from the 2.5 minute video clip....Let's see, 12 chapters of medical jargon, worldwide health statistics, testimonials and 1 whole chapter of the actual diet, which in all actuality could be condensed into 1 paragraph....But it will be a New York Times #1 Bestseller.

About 10 years ago I got this idea I wanted to detox my entire body. Found this book The Lemonade Diet - Master Cleanse. Small little book, realized it's a serious fast only diet. No food period for at least 10 days, just this filtered water with a little fresh squeezed lemon juice, a little organic maple syrup and a dash of cayenne pepper. About a gallon of this a day, nothing else. Day 4 rolls around and I've lost 10 pounds (didn't want to lose weight), my metabolism is going a 150 mph, I feel like I'm on speed and irritable as hell. The smells of every fast food joint or restaurant driving around town was unbearable. Day 5 I started gorging myself, put that 10 I'd lost plus an extra 10 on by day 7. It took me a month to get that extra 10 back off and back to normal.
Sounds lovely!

Lol @ Master Cleanser - I did that too! The book specifically states to cook the 'vegetable soup' on Day 10 TO AVOID putting on weight rapidly (gorging) - by day 7, I made the soup and had 1/2 cup 3x a day and had great results! It's just hard to maintain because of the amount of prep that goes in to measuring syrup and cayenne pepper

I agree with the fast - I feel great when I eat less. 1x a month during PMS, I allow myself to gorge and I don't put on weight - just feel like crap.

I'm on this one
Yea well, I went on that 21 day diet.

I lost 3 weeks!
Heres a idea. Just workout and eat right.
Heres a idea. Just workout and eat right. Originally Posted by Tara Evans
Yep... Insanity will cleanse your core, big time. You will fuck like a rabbit on crystal meth and never get tired.
Also try few carbs or no Carbs. Also there is this workout video that I like called Ab Ripper. It works great on stomachs and Abs.
Yep...AB Ripper... Part of P90X. It will make you fuck like a...see post #7
I haven't read the book but it sounds like on the regular
days you can eat pretty much whatever you want,
within reason I'm sure. That would make it some kind
of dream diet if that is true, and it works.