Testing out Tennessee!!! Any Advice as to where?!?

Hey Tennessee Gents!

Im ready to adventure out to Tennessee, whos ready for Zoe?!?

Im so excited for the trip, just not sure of where to go.

Im 5"2 115lbs 34ds a great companion with a very erotic side!

Check out my showcase and let me know if your interested!!!

Interested to see where I get the most hits!!!

Thanks so much Tennessee!

Cant wait to see you!!

Attachment 211498

Attachment 211499
Memphis Please
Yes yes Memphis Please
Nashville a/k/a Nashvegas, Home of the Titans, Predators, the Batman Buildiding, 2nd Avenue, and Opryland.

Really does not get any better than this!
Memphis. Memphis. Then Memphis again.
memphis and Nashille are great..chattanooga too

stay safe & have fun!
I've always had a great time in Memphis myself, haven't made it to Nashville just yet though.
Nashville...because if you go to Memphis the I'll have to drive there to see you!!!!
Nashville...because if you go to Memphis the I'll have to drive there to see you!!!! Originally Posted by UDAMAN
As a hobbyist who's driven over 8 hours one way to see a lady on his radar, all I can say to this is

I'm not in a position to visit you (or anyone else) anytime soon, so I have no dog in this fight (and therefore won't ask you to come to Memphis, since sadly you won't be seeing me on this visit if you do). Hope you have a good trip wherever you end up visiting.

Cheers,

bcg
BCG<

Been there done that as well. Not as far though...

UDAMAN

As a hobbyist who's driven over 8 hours one way to see a lady on his radar, all I can say to this is

I'm not in a position to visit you (or anyone else) anytime soon, so I have no dog in this fight (and therefore won't ask you to come to Memphis, since sadly you won't be seeing me on this visit if you do). Hope you have a good trip wherever you end up visiting.

Cheers,

bcg Originally Posted by bluffcityguy
BCG<

Been there done that as well. Not as far though... Originally Posted by UDAMAN
I have been accused of taking my enthusiasm for the hobby to extremes. OTOH, I'm single, don't have to account for my whereabouts, and can afford and enjoy driving trips, so why not?

Cheers,

bcg
Memphis pretty please!
I agree, why not?

I have been accused of taking my enthusiasm for the hobby to extremes. OTOH, I'm single, don't have to account for my whereabouts, and can afford and enjoy driving trips, so why not?

Cheers,

bcg Originally Posted by bluffcityguy