Rumors...so silly!!!!

Hey my eccie community! I havent been on the board in awhile but it has come to my attention that some rumors have been spread and i just wanted to clear the air.... the first rumor is that i was affiliated with LE...ummmm i have over 20 reviews i think thats ludacris to believe i am LE at all
The second one is that i have been treated or have an STD....NOW THATS FUNNY!!! i dont know who or why these have been spread but i promise you without a shadow of doubt i am clean and safe!! If you choose to believe high school gossip, by all means have fun hanging with the liars!! I apologize for any scare this has brought fellas.....I hope this will clear the dirty air!! heehee Everyone have a great night! MUAH!!
You too!?! TrinaPro just got the 'king's' treatment on that rumor. See thread, two posts down.
  • jaxar
  • 09-19-2013, 08:24 PM
If someone is starting rumors then call them out. Post a name, who?
Hmmm for real? I tour the area and would like to know who as well if someone has started these rumors about you and TrinaPro although I never met either of you. Any info would be great Please, as I have not heard any rumors!

Miss Dreams
It's kind of hard to predict where the rumor is coming from... It's when clients PM you with these questions. Not sure if these questions are being asked for safety or just plain rumors. I would rather not state names, but just clarify to all known parties. Stating names will just cause more drama. The thing I'm trying to stay away from! Lol
It's kind of hard to predict where the rumor is coming from... Originally Posted by TrinaPro
Trina, with all of the drama, LE activity and influx of new providers, my guess is most of it is a safety issue. Mostly paranoia.
its all bs ! If I posted a thread everything someone questioned me about something like this u guys would be sick of me! When people see u on the news or news paper then worry but not over a so called rumor
There is only 1000 more romus u r about to hear so just get ready ladies it doesn't ever end !!!
Thanks ladies for the positive feedback and I agree Trina I hate drama I just wanted to clear the air ...thanks Sarah for the encouragement! You ladies have a great weekend and don't let haters get to you!!
its all bs ! If I posted a thread everything someone questioned me about something like this u guys would be sick of me! When people see u on the news or news paper then worry but not over a so called rumor
There is only 1000 more romus u r about to hear so just get ready ladies it doesn't ever end !!!
Originally Posted by sarahlynn72701
Exactly, Sarah. No need to post every time you hear some silly rumor circulating, otherwise the board would be full of nothing but this kind of nonsense.

You know, I heard that a rumor is going around that I am a big bitch... Oh wait. I started that one. Lol
Lol Ginger ��.....
I heard that I look like Fabio and very well endowed like my bank account. Not totally true...but any fine providers who want to see me for FREE, just pm, but not all at once! I'll be waiting in my bathrobe. muah
I heard that I look like Fabio and very well endowed like my bank account. Not totally true...but any fine providers who want to see me for FREE, just pm, but not all at once! I'll be waiting in my bathrobe. muah Originally Posted by traypear
Just as I remember you. Playboy smoking robe & all! I can't believe it's not buddah!
Attached Images File Type: jpg image.jpg (57.5 KB, 365 views)
So Ginger, I see your eyesight is failing as you enter your later....er, nevermind.

Now I heard a really jucy rumor.... do you believe that not only are there cocksuckers on this board, but they brag about it!

And not only are there lots of motherfuckers (hopefully not their own. ) but there are lots of very happy grandmother fuckers as well. More than a hundred of us with no bad reviews yet!
So Ginger, I see your eyesight is failing as you enter your later....er, nevermind.

Now I heard a really jucy rumor.... do you believe that not only are there cocksuckers on this board, but they brag about it!

And not only are there lots of motherfuckers (hopefully not their own. ) but there are lots of very happy grandmother fuckers as well. More than a hundred of us with no bad reviews yet! Originally Posted by Rockydoc
Pfft. I thought it was 200+.

And that's Queen Grandma Cocksucker to you, mister.

I think it's entertaining when people tell rumors about me. It reminds me that I'm an interesting subject.
Sorry, 200