Little Rock, or Benton, HELP please?

So I will be arriving in the Little Rock area in just a few hours, is it safe to play in the actual LR area, or is Benton safer? I always screen, but this is my first time visiting, want to make sure I go to the right area. PLEASE can someone give me the 411 on LR-like what areas are okay and which are not? I have no idea what Im doing! Any info is much appreciated!
Benton isn't the best area...as long as you screen you will do great!! Welcome and have fun!
So I will be arriving in the Little Rock area in just a few hours, is it safe to play in the actual LR area, or is Benton safer? I always screen, but this is my first time visiting, want to make sure I go to the right area. PLEASE can someone give me the 411 on LR-like what areas are okay and which are not? I have no idea what Im doing! Any info is much appreciated! Originally Posted by Candi Staxx
No place is safer than the other. It all depends on how well you screen.
See, thats why its best to ask! (:

As for screening, your not getting even close to me without 3 legit known current provider reviews/okays/or references. *Knocks on wood* Thats not a problem- Im very careful!

Just my first trip ever, wanted to know the preferred/safer areas to play!
  • jaxar
  • 10-01-2013, 06:28 PM
Welcome to the Rock gorgeous. North Little Rock around McCain Mall is a good area, plenty of good places to eat also. Play safe
Perfect (:

Thank you so much!
I will be traveling to LR tomorrow night, how long are you in town?
Just for the day!
Actually, Little Rock is notoriously bad for LE. There is a reason Gina warns against LR on her site and subsequently refuses to list it as a city on preferred411.com. (Benton is listed instead.) LE took over a p411 account there a couple years back, and arrested several Eccie providers, as a result.

It's best to stay out of the LR city limits. NLR, Bryant...all better choices.
North Little Rock area like the rest say is good
North Little Rock Mccain area or Little Rock near an interstate...

Either of these areas will be great. I wouldn't work out of Benton or Bryant if I were you, unless you want to be away from most of the clients.

Have fun and play safe!!!

Miss Dreams
Originally Posted by Newtothis61
Miss Dreams?!?

Does someone have multiple handles??
We are sitting here together having drinks and wanted to use lap top but was still logged in.

Either of these areas will be great. I wouldn't work out of Benton or Bryant if I were you, unless you want to be away from most of the clients.

Miss Dreams
Miss Dreams?!?

Does someone have multiple handles?? Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
Ditto my thoughts exactly
Miss Dreams?!?

Does someone have multiple handles?? Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
We are sitting here together having drinks and wanted to use lap top but was still logged in.

Miss Dreams Originally Posted by Miss Dreams
Ditto my thoughts exactly Originally Posted by datylikes
I saw the post with my own eyes. It was quickly edited, but I saw it.
Hello Kitty
Originally Posted by Newtothis61

Miss Dreams
-----------------------------------------------------

OOOOOOOOOOPPPPPPPPPPSSSSSSEEEE EE!