NBA

Wtf have you brothas done to these nice providers? Now even most of the ladies on BP are NBA. Even most of the sistas are NBA and some of them are Bernie Mac black. Ijs.
I don't have an NBA . I see gentlemen of all races . Also I am visiting at the moment .
  • RoxyG
  • 11-26-2013, 05:59 PM
Not Bernie Mac black.... hahahaha!!!!
No NBA policy over here. I love my men in all shades
As long as you're squeaky clean and come from good stock the darkest brown/black - blue/black to the lightest of skin pigmentation wouldn't bother me at all
Moved from ISO section...
LOL yeah I saw two BP providers who are Black with NBA policies. I would say they probably have daddies or the fact the brothas are getting too big for most providers now LMFAO!
Thats a question nobody knows. Its a trip to see black girls that have a nba policy an if they do see black guys you have to be 35 to 40 years old
As long as you're squeaky clean and come from good stock the darkest brown/black - blue/black to the lightest of skin pigmentation wouldn't bother me at all Originally Posted by Seeking ~P
+ 1..
That's ok let them be that way they don't know what they are missing, just leaves more for us..lol
Some ladies just don't want to have any fun don't they?

If you are a respectable and clean gentlemen (regardless of age or race), by all means, you are more than welcome to see me!

P.S. The Bernie Mac comment was hilarious! Someone come over now to wipe the Grand Marnier off my keyboard!
  • TheDr
  • 11-26-2013, 08:05 PM
This brotha' ain't done nothing to their sorry asses! I don't give a shit anymore. See DarthMaul, I've gotten a lot better... LMFAO
I agree Doctor. I used to care but no more. There's too many ladies out here to worry about the NBA s@$#. From the look of things, I'm not missing anything from the NBA crowd.
Maybe their pimp doesn't want another black dick in their girls pussy.
a provider once told me that a lot of young black guys are aggressive and want to pound it all hour and she can not see many clients that way........Bill
What's wrong with getting what you pay for? I think everyone likes to pound for the whole time LOL! A lot of the daddies don't want to lose their girls to some of the endowed brothas on this board lmfao!
What's wrong with getting what you pay for? I think everyone likes to pound for the whole time LOL! A lot of the daddies don't want to lose their girls to some of the endowed brothas on this board lmfao! Originally Posted by The Player
I only wish that I could. I am 51 and overweight. On a good day maybe 10 minutes and I am done.....Bill