I'm 0-4, the Texans are doing better

My saga started 2 weeks ago, the day after Thanksgiving.

I espied a pretty and young new provider on p-411 and Eccie, who already had a couple good reviews. I was smitten. Exchanged a couple PM's, then requested an appointment on p411, and an in-call appointment was scheduled. Comms were good up to this point. I asked, as usual, where was her in-call. She never replied, and my experience has been some ladies avoid the question. Geez, I never ask the name of a hotel or apartment complex, but can't understand why a general area cannot be given. She's visiting, so assumed she was in the Galleria area, and actually, I'm thinking one of her ads did say Galleria area.

Date is confirmed for 11 AM. I drop off my SO at the airport and decide to go to my office in West Chase, rather than my home in Katy, so I can be close to the Galleria, if she's there. I send a couple emails to reconfirm our date. She replies she might be a few minutes late, to which I tell her no prob. I wait and wait, then she says come now. I remind her for the third time I need a location. She emails back an address that sounds like downtown Houston and says come now. I look on Google maps and it is in mid-town. I email her back and tell her I'll be there in 30 minutes. She says come in 10 minutes because she has other appointments. I tell her I can't, and tell her she never gave me an area of her in-call. She apologizes, and says she thought she did. In all fairness, she said come anyway, even though it would push her schedule back, but I declined because I was rushed and she was rushed. I'm 0-1.

One week later, connected with a smoking hot Dallas provider, on p-411. Requested an appointment for Friday December 6 on p-411, she emails back and says she would rather text to communicate schedule. I don't like that, texting is not discreet, but she has the pussy so she makes the rules (slogan lifted from a providers sweatshirt). Anyway, I give her my number but can't get her to confirm she has it. We exchange a couple PM's on p411, she asking for my phone number and me providing it in the PM and in a text message. A night and morning goes by and my hobby window closes. I'm 0-2, with unspent hobby dollars in my pocket and blue balls.

The oral talents of a Houston legend drove me to making an appointment request on p-411. I need to point out I have 40 recent Ok's on p-411, so screening should be straightforward and fast. Communication exchange is slow, the provider indicates she likes phone calls. She says she don' t sit in front of the computer (get a smart phone). I hate phone calls because they are not discreet. Crap, I suspect 80% of clients are married or attached, so lobbying is a secret activity. Phone calls and texts are easily discovered by a curious SO by looking at detailed phone bills. Email or PM's are more discrete. Anyway, I ask for a one hour appointment for French lessons in several PM's, plus have a phone conversation about a one hour French lesson appointment. We set it up, and several hours before the appointment, provider cancels due to medical issues. No problem, communicated very well and in advance. More text exchanges and another date and time is agreed. Try to confirm the morning of appointment, but provider is slow to response to texts, I guess because she is a night owl. Finally about 15 minutes before scheduled appointment, get a text saying she's running 15 minutes late. No problem. Then I get another text asking how long of an appointment do I want and what kind of service. WTF? It was in about 5 texts, 5 PM's and a phone call. Unprepared, and I'm thinking anyone this disorganized and not able to track commitments can't be ready to show me a good time, so I bail, knowing this can't be good. 0-3, with money in my pocket and blue balls.

A foxy little Asian girl catches my eye and after reading her reviews I'm thinking she is a hellcat. Appointment request is answered promptly, and a date (today) is confirmed after a few schedule gyrations. Good email comms back and forth, in call location given in advance, and it's on, so I think. Arrive at the hotel in call at agreed time, text her for room number as instructed, but alas no response. Wait a few minutes, text again, and email, wait a few more minutes and call and leave message, no response. Email again, no response. After 45 minutes, resigned to the fact I was stood up, NCNS. I read in several forums where she has done the same thing many times, but didn't t believe it would happen to me because leading up to the appointment her comms skills were so good. I'm 0-4 in 2 weeks time.

The main point of this rant is not to solicit pity, but rather to illustrate I couldn't get laid in a whore house with money in my pocket. And some may wonder why business is bad.
The story does have a happy ending though, I texted a visiting Asian Provider, and she said she was available on short notice. yay! I'm now 1-4 and have a better winning percentage than the Texans. A review of smoking hot Morgan Love is forthcoming.
The point is, you finally scored, good job!
The point is, you finally scored, good job! Originally Posted by Alyssa XOXO
Congrats. And a side note, you're so right about texting. Bad bad bad.
I've always had great luck with P4. Most everyone I've contacted has gotten back to me in a reasonable time. I hate texting back and forth. I'd rather just speak on the phone after initial contact.
^^^^^^^ P411 is great. Once confirmed, I have no problem texting to finalize the details...
My hobby phone doesn't text. If that is a problem for provider I move on. Glad it finally worked out.
been there done that.....
I also dislike texting.
  • TheDr
  • 12-15-2013, 08:33 PM
Damn dude, that sucks! You have way more patience than me. After the first two I'd be done. Good luck with all that...
So hows it been going lately?
So hows it been going lately? Originally Posted by Luxury Daphne
Record has improved. Great session with Asian Naughty Morgan and a decent session with big blonde Katrina. I'm back on my Asian diet, not exclusively, but found Asian cuisine has been consistent and real good. Love fucking dem Asian girls.

Haven't had any black girl pussy in a while, is yours good?