Should you, or should you not?

We all know that certain times of year business is slow. I was raised "a dollar earned is a dollar saved", but know that sometimes it can go easier than it comes. Still I try to save for a rainy day. I have yet to call, text, or pm a hobbyist and ask him to see me, loan me, or "hint hint" I am running a special. I just sit and wait, and yes it gets slow, but I believe if he wants to see me he knows how to contact me. And I don't want to seem desperate.

Now we have our hobbyist who don't mind helping out a provider from time to time and understand how slow times are, and thats fine if there is an agreemennt of "if you need me pm, call, or text", but out of nowhere?

So a provider sends a guy a pm saying rent is due and her and her fam will be out on the streets and if he will see/help her. The guy has already been thinking about this hot number he will see next. Does he go in with her out of guilt, or go ahead and see the provider her has had his eye on? So pick one, I'm curious to see how many don't mind asking/helping or not.
  • Trey
  • 12-15-2013, 05:48 PM
I don't know if I would call it helping out if I still am getting laid. It's just business to me. If a chick hits me up with a special to come see her I'm more likely to go see her then out of pitty. The sad sack fuck is a lame fuck, I'm not intrested. Just shoot me a pm saying I'm running this special for you right now. If I'm down I will come see you. Plenty girls do this from time to time. But be careful some guys don't like to get pm from girls offing specials. I have no idea why but it's their thing.
I don't know if I would call it helping out if I still am getting laid. It's just business to me. If a chick hits me up with a special to come see her I'm more likely to go see her then out of pitty. The sad sack fuck is a lame fuck, I'm not intrested. Just shoot me a pm saying I'm running this special for you right now. If I'm down I will come see you. Plenty girls do this from time to time. But be careful some guys don't like to get pm from girls offing specials. I have no idea why but it's their thing. Originally Posted by Trey
I agree with Trey, and if I'm offered a "special" then I'm Much more likely to go see her.
What about a guilt trip? Even if she isnt a great fuck, you might not want her to be out on the streets or no groceries for her midgets. And if she is that hard up she can run a special. I do for slow times, no shame here. And treat guys right for repeat business. I personally don't do it. I want someone to see me cause they want my pse!
  • Trey
  • 12-15-2013, 07:56 PM
What about a guilt trip? Even if she isnt a great fuck, you might not want her to be out on the streets or no groceries for her midgets. And if she is that hard up she can run a special. I do for slow times, no shame here. And treat guys right for repeat business. I personally don't do it. I want someone to see me cause they want my pse! Originally Posted by bustyamy
Fuck the guilt trip, I feel no pitty. All you girls can get food stamps none of your brats will starve. It's not like any of the cash made here is reported. Y'all qualify for all kinds of services, section 8 will even give you a free incall. And don't give me the old I don't like welfare speech. If you can suck Dick for cash, you can suck the tit of the tax payer too.
PM is fine. No call or text. Just remember if I ignore it, don't get pissed. I might help from time to time but I am not a SD.
  • TheDr
  • 12-15-2013, 08:43 PM
Fuck the guilt trip, I feel no pitty. All you girls can get food stamps none of your brats will starve. It's not like any of the cash made here is reported. Y'all qualify for all kinds of services, section 8 will even give you a free incall. And don't give me the old I don't like welfare speech. If you can suck Dick for cash, you can suck the tit of the tax payer too. Originally Posted by Trey
Well stated Trey. Lord knows there's a lot of taxpayer tit sucking going on in this country!
Fuck the guilt trip, I feel no pitty. All you girls can get food stamps none of your brats will starve. It's not like any of the cash made here is reported. Y'all qualify for all kinds of services, section 8 will even give you a free incall. And don't give me the old I don't like welfare speech. If you can suck Dick for cash, you can suck the tit of the tax payer too. Originally Posted by Trey

There are many who do feel bad, who do fuck out of pity and put a provider they really wanna see on the back burner. I'm with you though. Don't believe everything you hear. And when $is good they blow it like no tomorrow. Or their GPS keeps them down. I'm with you 100%, but there are so many good guys who will lose sleep over not helping a chick out of a tough spot.
Guys it isn't your job to play captain save a ho, you see who you want. Those kind of chicks spell desperate!
If I wanted public assistance I wouldn't be here right now. Not all of us double dip and take advantage of the system, Trey. I do know that lots of girls do it though. It is infuriating.

I would never PM, call, or ask anyone to come and pay me. That is nuts. I would call my mother before I did that.
It's funny you posted this because last week my best guy friend called me for advice. The stripper he bangs sometimes called him and asked for $800 (some sob story about rent, blah blah blah) and said "she'd make it up to him with ______ (the appropriate amount of services for $800). He wanted my advice.

My response was simple. Was she the type of girl you could call up a couple times and tell her you didn't have any cash but would in a few weeks? And if you did, would she do you a couple times on "credit." If yes, then give her the cash. If she'd think you were crazy for even asking her to do her on credit, then politely decline.

He declined.
I have no issue with a text or PM offering a special. If it's accompanied with my kids will starve if you don't, I run. I have no desire to be part of someone's drama. I don't pity fuck anyone especially for my money.
"Hobbyist: I don't mind, any providers could contact me for help"

The only problem I see with this choice is that you put "ANY PROVIDER"
I have received PM's from ladies offering specials and have taken them up on the offer.
I have also received PM's and deleted them.
If a lady is going to send a PM to a guy offering a special she should do her research to make sure she is the type of lady he would be interested in seeing. Otherwise she is wasting her time & his.
There are "rules of engagement".
That includes No Contact unless initiated.
We all know that certain times of year business is slow ... I don't want to seem desperate. Originally Posted by bustyamy
Abridged version.
  • bbkid
  • 12-16-2013, 07:26 AM
I don't mind a PM (or text) from ladies that I have seen before. Or, ones that I have expressed an interest in here in a thread or some such. But to receive any type of communication from a random provider here, I would be PISSED to say the least.