a question for the boys and girls of the hobby

So I've been in this for a little while tons of fun and I wonder what you all feel, personality wise or physically in a provider that prompts you personally to dub her as your ATF? And girls what do you think it takes?
No, I think I'm asking more on a what makes her the ATF special. .. not just who's the best provider.
I have a couple who say Im there ATF and seen them for years in their opinion they say they love my attitude, goofiness high sex drive, I take time and actually have a conversation with them, hang out we talk and text on the phone a lot. Every guy is different but making a guy feel special is a good trait to have. I have a regular here in Florida too he sometimes have problems and he can count on me to listen and not expect anything. I like to have a close bond with certain people. " Chemistry" is great but not everyone can have this depends on the person...
Thank you mirandalee that was exactly what I was asking .
""I have a couple who say Im there ATF and seen them for years in their opinion they say they love my attitude, goofiness high sex drive, I take time and actually have a conversation with them, hang out we talk and text on the phone a lot. Every guy is different but making a guy feel special is a good trait to have. I have a regular here in Florida too he sometimes have problems and he can count on me to listen and not expect anything. I like to have a close bond with certain people. " Chemistry" is great but not everyone can have this depends on the person... """

That's it right there in a nut shell. She's more than a sex provider = ATF
Some time you just click and it feels right. Good service always matters.
I have a regular here in Florida too he sometimes have problems and he can count on me to listen and not expect anything. Originally Posted by Stalion
Florida says it all
""I have a couple who say Im there ATF and seen them for years in their opinion they say they love my attitude, goofiness high sex drive, I take time and actually have a conversation with them, hang out we talk and text on the phone a lot. Every guy is different but making a guy feel special is a good trait to have. I have a regular here in Florida too he sometimes have problems and he can count on me to listen and not expect anything. I like to have a close bond with certain people. " Chemistry" is great but not everyone can have this depends on the person... """

That's it right there in a nut shell. She's more than a sex provider = ATF Originally Posted by Stalion
I totally agree with this , I actually enjoy what I do and it's not just a "job" to me I've been in this a while too and have also been dubbed ATF multiple times and it makes me feel very special ..

Some time you just click and it feels right. Good service always matters. Originally Posted by MrClark
Yep , that pretty much sums it up ..
I have a 3 ATFs at the moment... these are people who have returned to brunch numerous times.

One is a culinary expert beyond the comprehension of my mind.

Two is someone who so similar to me it's scary.

Three is someone younger (movie star looks) who I find to be a challenge every time he walks thru my door..a welcomed one!

I digress, from the looks of your reviews, this is a question you need not ask.

~
You become and ATF when you're Meeting AND Exceeding your hobbyst expectations, better than the others.

Hobbyst expectations range across a full spectrum of different things and combinations (some mentioned above: Attitude, drive, connection/click etc) For some guys it will be a wild ride, for others a nice massage, or maybe the convo and even the availability for texting/emailing/talking when needed.

You want to be an ATF: Then be good at decoding/reading your hobbyst expectations and delivering and exceeding what he needs....if that is in your interest. (some will have un-reasonable expectations)

This is very similar to what takes you back to a product or service, but with a higher emotional component. Some poor marketeers will call it "brand loyalty". Loyalty works with my wife, we're together eventhough some days we can't stand each other. With a paid service/product, I would not take a fraction of the crap I would take from my wife ;-) With money across, no room for loyalty.

Bottom line, the ATF/Brand Loyalty concept is simply that: Meet and exceed your hobbyst expectations...better than the others.

This why most ATF have a more relational attitude than a transactional attitude...but that is another story/marketing 101.

Smile it's just Monday....it'll get better.

Some say it just to say "ATF" in a sentence I think. "Some might call me a heretic because my ATF pizza topping is pineapples and bacon." I can write school textbooks!!!
Mine are consistent TCB, big time passion, and at least acting like you you really love my dick for the hour.
I've been doing this for a little while now and still havent met a provider I'd be willing to visit twice much less an "ATF". Im still searching... I guess what Im missing is that intense passion. Anyone can give a nutt
Wow, a couple of years now, you just haven't met your match yet. You should post an ISO with exactly the type person who would make your day and I'm sure we will find her for you.

I've been doing this for a little while now and still havent met a provider I'd be willing to visit twice much less an "ATF". Im still searching... I guess what Im missing is that intense passion. Anyone can give a nutt Originally Posted by DToxxx