If You Want an excuse to visit NOLA

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=922461&page=6

want to caravan down? Ill be there the 7 8 and 9 for sure ladies holla if ya need a ride
just look at the expected attendance Pussy pussy pussy everywhere LOL
wish I could get away, I have always wanted to be up to my ass in ho's.
  • Trey
  • 12-18-2013, 08:02 AM
Can't say I really ever wanted to go to Nola. This is no better reason for me. Just wish you could haul off some of these lil Wayne lookalike mofos back with ya. Can't understand what the hell they are sayin half the time.
Can't say I really ever wanted to go to Nola. This is no better reason for me. Just wish you could haul off some of these lil Wayne lookalike mofos back with ya. Can't understand what the hell they are sayin half the time. Originally Posted by Trey
Yep, and they finish everything they say with "ya heard me". The shit is annoying!

It do be some fine hoes in NOLA though.....
I'd rather move to 3rd Ward with all the hoodrats that go to "NOLA."

I swear that place is where homeless people go to retire. That place is the fucking roach nest of America along with its so called residences/citizens.
I'd rather move to 3rd Ward with all the hoodrats that go to "NOLA."

I swear that place is where homeless people go to retire. That place is the fucking roach nest of America along with its so called residences/citizens. Originally Posted by Dorian Gray
Oh come on, there are still some very nice places to have fun in New Orleans. The food is terrific, the Dixieland Jazz is nice. Lots of old world charm. Not that I would want to spend more than one or two weekends a year there.
Oh come on, there are still some very nice places to have fun in New Orleans. The food is terrific, the Dixieland Jazz is nice. Lots of old world charm. Not that I would want to spend more than one or two weekends a year there. Originally Posted by spear88
O I know I love it there if I could move there I would I'll be going to visit a very good friend of mine who lives there soon...oh yea the food mmm visions of yo mamas burgers are dancing in my head ...
Who is Nola?
Did somebody say Lil Wayne...

It do be some fine hoes in NOLA though..... Originally Posted by kerwil62
Yup redbone central.
Oh come on, there are still some very nice places to have fun in New Orleans. Originally Posted by spear88
Name three of them that didn't have to be rebuilt by the Army Engineers, or stink of feces?

The food is terrific, Originally Posted by spear88
Feed a dog a bone....

Lots of old world charm. Originally Posted by spear88
Is that the new politically correct term for old & busted & wouldn't pass inspection even in a Chinese sweatshop?

Not that I would want to spend more than one or two weekends a year there. Originally Posted by spear88
See..... told ya.
Decrepit ass use the term loosely city that needs to be firebombed off the maps or Chernobyl'd.
  • TheDr
  • 12-18-2013, 06:53 PM
Not in the least bit interested.

Do enjoy the food. But the sooner I can get the fuck out of that place the better! All for helping those that needed us after Katrina and glad we could assist. But damn I really wish some of those bastards would move back to NOLA- and take their bad ass kids with them! ijs
So.. How was it?