PLEASE READ!!! Updated?!!

We'll I need to give my apologies for anyone who tried to contact me or did contact me on my old number 602-349-3559 due to an unfortunate situation all of my belongings and everything I had to my name has been stolen in a arm robbery. But for those who tried to contact me or have contacted me durning that time and came to see me and was greeted by well obviously NOT me please accept my apologies.

I decided to take some time off to let the situation defuse its self n come back when it has. We'll good news im back n available. I have updated my phone number which can be found on my profile please use that number to contact me.
I'm so sorry you are dealing with all of this. You are in my prayers and I hope you meet your goals
We'll I need to give my apologies for anyone who tried to contact me or did contact me on my old number 602-349-3559 due to an unfortunate situation all of my belongings and everything I had to my name has been stolen in a arm robbery. But for those who tried to contact me or have contacted me durning that time and came to see me and was greeted by well obviously NOT me please accept my apologies.

I decided to take some time off to let the situation defuse its self n come back when it has. We'll good news im back n available. I have updated my phone number which can be found on my profile please use that number to contact me. Originally Posted by MrsCarter
I put a question mark on the other thread by this statement I guess this is.confirmation. You were robbed with a weapon and your phone was used to set up bogus calls?

Damn you've been having a bad run lately.
I'm so sorry you are dealing with all of this. You are in my prayers and I hope you meet your goals Originally Posted by bustyamy
Thank u so much love appreciate it. Lord knows I need it
They stole your arm?
I put a question mark on the other thread by this statement I guess this is.confirmation. You were robbed with a weapon and your phone was used to set up bogus calls?
Originally Posted by Luxury Daphne
Sadly a clear answer alludes us. It sounds more like theft based on what she said in the other thread.
Sadly a clear answer alludes us. It sounds more like theft based on what she said in the other thread. Originally Posted by Brooke Wilde
very fishy.. I'll wait and see what crisis pops up in the next week or two before I judge though
They stole your arm? Originally Posted by tbone77494
She's been disarmed?
This is alARMing to say the least
Is this another "self-Alert" by the OP?