extreme screening requirements?

One of the girl's on here screening requirements include me sending/txting her a face pic and an x-rated pic of myself.

I assume this is on the extreme and most people in the hobby would decline? Or are dick pics SOP now?
An never be to careful
I got your pm thanks...
  • Trey
  • 12-18-2013, 10:50 PM
Most of the chicks I've meet say they get plenty of dick pics on a regular basis. Unsolicited. I don't see how a dick pic would prove shit anyway. Not like its hard to find a fake one on the internet and send it to her. But whatever makes you feel better. I would say fuck that shit myself.
Extreme and also retarded way of screening.

Two words bro, Preferred 411
She's naive if she believes that will keep her from getting arrested P411 sweetie
Yeah that cracks me up when they think you sending a dick pic proves you are not LE.

And as far as the face pictures goes .... So she wants your screening info, which more then likely contains your real world name and job, plus a face picture and dick picture and on top of all that she wants you to pay her a few $100 bucks for sex, all while you have nothing except her hooker screen name .... ahhhhh yeah, sounds real fair - NOT!
One of the girl's on here screening requirements include me sending/txting her a face pic and an x-rated pic of myself.

I assume this is on the extreme and most people in the hobby would decline? Or are dick pics SOP now? Originally Posted by avtonpmah
What a crazy bitch - That girl would not get my business. As a strip club player I have never had a stripper make such an absurd request nor a Sugar Date site gal. I am the payer, not them.

Get a profile on SA (Seeking Arrangement) and you won't have to deal with that. You will have a Candy Store of girls wanting to hookup.....
I have to agree with Landon on this, as he speaks much which is truth.

On an aside note, I have seen many requirements that are beginning to border on the absurd. Sad times, indeed.
  • TheDr
  • 12-20-2013, 07:21 AM
She'll never get this dick nor this money... EVER!
I would just move on.
Yep.
Interesting, I love sending nude pics to GF's, maybe its to set the mood for the romantic encounter. But of course I would want some need pics in return ;-). Maybe a Snapchat account could be used for such a thing, its the in thing for sexters.

I assume this is on the extreme and most people in the hobby would decline? Or are dick pics SOP now? Originally Posted by avtonpmah
Just tell her no (if that's your answer) and keep moving...

Pretty much the same as when guys ask for certain things on a girls menu and she doesn't offer what he wants....ladies, just tell him no.