Lia Luv NC/NS

I was in the Houston area for business and wanted sooo much to meet Lia Luv. Everything on her profile was exactly what I desired. I did my homework and everything seemed to make me think she was on the "professional" side of the hobby.
Two days before I was to travel I made initial contact with her and set up a time and date for our rendezvous, everything seemed to be proceeding smoothly. The day of our scheduled meeting we texted several times confirming the time and place. We decided it would be at my hotel as she currently did not have an in-call and it was only 20 minutes from her work. The last communication I received stated that we would meet at the designated time and that she would call me when she was leaving her job. Well, the designated time for our appointment came and went. I'm thinking that things got a little hectic at work and decided to give her a little leeway. My patients grew a little thin after an hour passed and nothing. I decide to send her a text. A quick test just to see if everything was OK and that maybe real work got in the way and that I could understand if we needed to push the time back a little. Waited another 30 minutes for some kind of response. Nada !!!
No "Plan B" was in place because I thought everything for "Plan A" was in place. Ended up just going out for a great steak dinner by myself. I guess next time I will have something to fall back on instead of Fillet Mignon.
I wish providers would understand that this is absolutely the worst thing they can do. I have been stood up several times and is one of the main reasons that I use Amps more than regular providers.

One time it was understandable as it was a death in the family, but if anything happens it is the providers minimum duty to at least call or text and explain. How long does that take?

It has got so bad for me that I don't know if I really even want to bother setting up with a provider anymore. They are more expensive than a spa or agency, you have to set it up all in advance, If you have never been to their incall you have to find it. And then you risk this shit happening.
I can think of worse things than an NS/NC. Just search Chicagosun, bless his little heart wherever he is.
I feel you. The no show I can deal with, it's the no call that bothers me the most.
Not the first time she has done this. Good provider...but...unreliable.
Who?
Have heard the same thing - she is great but hard to kook up wth.
Sucks man but don't worry, plenty of options.