Session Length: -
Fee: $$.4 / hr
Hair Color and Length: Wish I could have seen
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Looks like a fine lady on showcase
Recommendation: No
NC/NS go in the Coed
I had explained to you that I had something else to do and you where 30 min late coming to your appt. I do not see people who are 30 min late. you sent me a message saying that you where at the bank when you should have been here already.

With it being so late not only did I have something to go do I also no longer felt comfortable seeing you .

Please in the future with other providers be on time.
You're a hot chick and I would not have been late, more likely too early at your door. But, this is Houston and it never depends entirely on one, your intransigence with punctuality is a potential clock-watching flag!

You could've settled the tardy by offering a 30 min service, instead you lashed out a "I do not see people who are 30 min late". Your right, but unwisely used.

Thinking before typing
Making better hobbying
I can see your point. the Appt was already pushed back by 30 min due to traffic. I do my best to work with people because I do understand the traffic and other issues uncontrollable. I thought I was already very nice on the timing.

I am no longer going to respond because I dont feel like I was in the wrong. If you choose to not see me for what ever reason that is your lose.

Have a great day everyone.
I had explained to you that I had something else to do and you where 30 min late coming to your appt. I do not see people who are 30 min late. you sent me a message saying that you where at the bank when you should have been here already.

With it being so late not only did I have something to go do I also no longer felt comfortable seeing you .

Please in the future with other providers be on time. Originally Posted by Krystal Kiss
I can see your point. the Appt was already pushed back by 30 min due to traffic. I do my best to work with people because I do understand the traffic and other issues uncontrollable. I thought I was already very nice on the timing.

I am no longer going to respond because I dont feel like I was in the wrong. If you choose to not see me for what ever reason that is your lose.

Have a great day everyone. Originally Posted by Krystal Kiss
'

This is probably the best rebuttal to a NCNS I have seen in quite some time.
She was business like & straight to the heart of the matter without taking undue offense, or twisting of the situation.

Now the only matter to resolve is who truly wanted to adjust the timing of the meeting.
clucle states the she moved it back thirty (30) mins. While Krystal contends it was actually clucle who changed it.

Cue the Jeopardy music....
You Say
I do my best to work with people because I do understand the traffic and other issues uncontrollable. Originally Posted by Krystal Kiss
But previously you clearly stated

I do not see people who are 30 min late Originally Posted by Krystal Kiss
Contradiction perhaps?

I am no longer going to respond Originally Posted by Krystal Kiss
Your right, your choice.

If you choose to not see me for what ever reason that is your lose. Originally Posted by Krystal Kiss
Fact: In those cases, it will always be your lose and another provider's win. Remember, this is business. Clients going somewhere else, is not good for your business.

If the op was [30min traffic delay + 30 min late] a whole hour late, that would make of him a double jerk especially if he slaps you with a false NC/NS. But if the whole problem revolves around 30 minutes then again, you both should've settled this.

Now I am the one signing-off from the conversation, it is reaching the boring point.
VibraMaxx, who the hell are you to tell anyone on here with 3 months onsite, no reviews, and a whole 17 post what they should or should not do with their time, appointments, or who they are willing to see?
It is said on here constantly that time is money. That is true no matter what business you are in, not just for these ladies.
Unlike you who are trying to judge her unfairly, I have met Krystal.
She is a very nice, polite person, who I enjoyed spending time with.
And, she was ON TIME to the appointment.
Time is money yes, but 30 minutes late for me personally who is a full time mom, and a pt job, I wouldve left also. Sorry but I'm never late to my appts. Yes houston traffic is a bitch but you can leave earlier just to give yourself a cushion. Ijs.
Time is money yes, but 30 minutes late for me personally who is a full time mom, and a pt job, I wouldve left also. Sorry but I'm never late to my appts. Yes houston traffic is a bitch but you can leave earlier just to give yourself a cushion. Ijs. Originally Posted by Kammye
A full time mom? How does your baby daddy feel about your pt job?
VibraMaxx, who the hell are you to tell anyone on here with 3 months onsite, no reviews, and a whole 17 post what they should or should not do with their time, appointments, or who they are willing to see?
It is said on here constantly that time is money. That is true no matter what business you are in, not just for these ladies.
Unlike you who are trying to judge her unfairly, I have met Krystal.
She is a very nice, polite person, who I enjoyed spending time with.
And, she was ON TIME to the appointment. Originally Posted by looking2havefun

When it comes to this board, I am exactly who you are and that is another user of the board. You have your opinion good for you. Now move on.

Please in the future with other providers be on time. Originally Posted by Krystal Kiss
Now I guess I need to post a screenshot of my phone.
Complete lie.
It was she who first changed the meeting,
(not newbie enough to find atm near provider's place)
and never mentioned anything that she has said.
If this boring argument goes on with favor on that woman's side
I'm ready to post screenshot of her text messages.
----------------
To add on, worst part of this is 30 min late request from her and no answer (phone nor text) after 30 mins and after on. I would say 30 minutes is not a big deal considering traffic in this city, but one has obligation to notify further delay or cancellation (even notifying to cancel the meeting would have worked better).
Well I guess you have the looks but not the attitude to be in this business.
A full time mom? How does your baby daddy feel about your pt job? Originally Posted by g-plumber
Seriously? What is your point? That's just sort of rude. Seriously...

Being nasty to Kammye here? It's almost like clubbing a baby seal. Pick on someone your own size. Leave the spinner alone. ijs
When it comes to this board, I am exactly who you are and that is another user of the board. You have your opinion good for you. Now move on. Originally Posted by VibraMaxx
I, too, am simply a user of this board.

Hello pot..hello Ketel (pun intended since I'm a vodka drinker). You just said this to me earlier tonight...sorry I didn't point it out before you got banned.

LilMynx69

It would help me (and probably many others) in defining how to call you, if you clarified what are you: A provider or a Client?

You seem to be swinging too easily between bitch, whore and tourist, so It is about time that you decide what the fuck are you, so we can understand what the fuck you're doing here, besides lecturing everyone on almost every topic in this holly board. Originally Posted by VibraMaxx
Now I guess I need to post a screenshot of my phone.
Complete lie.
It was she who first changed the meeting,
(not newbie enough to find atm near provider's place)
and never mentioned anything that she has said.
If this boring argument goes on with favor on that woman's side
I'm ready to post screenshot of her text messages. Originally Posted by clucle
No worries, I am on your side and I believe what you are saying ...

Also, now that this thread is in the coed discussions, you can post the part of it that is not visible to everyone on the board, that way we can all know what you said and your story about what happened is visible to all, just like her rebuttal was.

So please copy and paste everything it says after " Recommendation: No " so I can see that and get on your side even further.

I hope the next provider you see makes up for Krystal giving you the run around.

All The Best & Merry Christmas - B