Need About 100 More Dear John Type's

Great Words to Those who refuse to understand the dynamics of Mature hobby Journeymen. Written by: Member who
s> handle is DearJohn: Great Read and Thanks!!

"A lot of us may have registration dates on this site that shows we've been active for a couple of years. This isn't entirely correct, some of us have been active on hobby boards for up to 14 years. So stuff like you're posting about isn't our first rodeo.

When a site like this is used in optimal conditions, it's purely a sharing of information, and done with integrity. I would say that a great majority of ladies on this site, or have showcases on this site, are top notch providers. Just because a lady has chosen to make her living as a provider or even if they do this as a part time job to assist with their income doesn't make them inherently bad.

When this site us abused, then things go downhill fast. This site is to freely share truthful information about the hobby, not for some butt hurt chump to get revenge by stating some gal is a thief, pimped out, or stated she has some sort of disease (which you're still hinting at).

The first and most obvious hint that you may not be on the up and up is your join date and the fact you have zero reviews. (Even though I have no reviews, a lot of folks her have known me for years and know of my past history on another site, which gives me credibility) The second hint that you've joined just to slander a provider is that all of your posts have been about her and have all been negative. Pay Attention

Other hints that you've been played is the (supposed) facts that you bought her a car and she's stolen 100K from you. This isn't a dating service and only an idiot would buy a lady a car, or even co-sign for her a car. It's real simple, you find a lady you want to see, you set up an appointment, you leave her fee in an envelope, you have a great time with her, you get dressed, you kiss her on the cheek and thank her for a great time, you fucking leave. You write a truthful review (it's OK for you to say you made her cum 50 times and she couldn't handle your massive manhood as we can all read through that also) It's a date, it's over and done with. It stops there. If you had a great time, repeat when ever it's necessary, but she' not your girlfriend.

I'm just curious who the detective was who investigated your 100K robbery?

In my humble opinion, and with all due respect............you're full of shit.

Have a Merry Christmas and a happy new year." End Quote.

Jerk!
Is it the moon?

Or something in the water?

Or wtf?
Moved...
I'm so confused...and I have insomnia! Where the hell is my CUM???
Is it the moon?

Or something in the water?

Or wtf? Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
Maybe the solstice.
Where the hell is my CUM??? Originally Posted by LilMynx69
Where the hell is my CUM??? Originally Posted by LilMynx69
I'm so confused... Where the hell is my CUM??? Originally Posted by LilMynx69
I luv Dear John. Very insightful indeed!
Originally Posted by Dorian Gray
Even though Raymer's alert thread has been locked - and he's been banned - you can still Grumps's post.
I'm so confused...and I have insomnia! Where the hell is my CUM??? Originally Posted by LilMynx69
If you are out, I can spot you a nice portion.
No mention of taint so it's not a worthy read.
Huh?