A proper transition?

So, I have many a time found myself caught between the confines of trying to balance my respect of the woman in engaging in an introductory conversation and satisfying my own carnal desires. I can't count how many times while in the midst of 'getting to know one another' I catch myself awkwardly staring at a woman's breasts while trying to control the fella getting worked up in my pants and actually participate effectively in the conversation at hand. So I impose the question, gents and females alike: How do you make the transition from the introductory conversation to the activities; Is there a phrase you use, or perhaps something you do to avoid any awkward and uncomfortable/rude statements to induce the beginning of activities?
Stripping usually breaks the ice.
It should be a quite natural one.

Because of the surety of the date, looking is quite natural. The conversation should never get that deep where touching, a grab around the waist, a touch on the thigh isn't allowed. The atmosphere should be sexually charged at all times. Even if it does get that deep (as it can with women), being cut off by a kiss is not such a bad distraction.

For me, the only reason that conversation period is necessary is due to short notice (1-3 days) meetings for first time friends. What I have found that works for me is getting the conversation out of the way pre-appointment. Especially when there's undeniable chemistry, and we have a lot in common. The earlier a gent is screened, and we've got those initial emails out of the way about our interests, our phone conversations can become a bit more intimate. Usually, my intentions are made known, either through text or phone call that I intend to ravish him straight away.

Also, I have been known to come to the door in nothing but my undies under my coat. That helps too.
  • Trey
  • 12-23-2013, 10:09 AM
We all know what we are here for. I either start getting naked or I just say "let's make it happen". No big deal, this ain't a date. You don't have to ease her into it, trust me they know the drill. And don't have to much convo anyway, some chicks can't shut up when they start. Some will tell you shit you didn't want to know like BF problems, kid shit, bad life experiences and stuff.

As far as convo goes basic on first meets, where are you from, how long you been here, how do you like it here, let's make it happen.
"Why don't we get a little more comfortable?" usually does the trick.
  • bbkid
  • 12-23-2013, 06:10 PM
"Git them panties off,bitch" works sometimes.
I tend to prefer "Get on your knees" but tomato-tomatoe
Or....."You can start sucking anytime now whore....I ain't got all fucking day"....
I tend to prefer "Get on your knees" but tomato-tomatoe Originally Posted by Luxury Daphne
Oh yea that's the stuff...
Oh yea that's the stuff... Originally Posted by AllisonofHouston
Yup....you love that shit....
Or....."You can start sucking anytime now whore....I ain't got all fucking day".... Originally Posted by Russ38
you crass s-o-b.
you crass s-o-b. Originally Posted by Luxury Daphne
Uh huh.....not me, it's the "whiskey" talking....
A good provider doesn't have to be told when to start the session, or when to end one.
OP ask to take a quick shower soon after you walk in and start your small talking. The awkwardness fades pretty quick as you get undressed. Then once you come out squeaky clean in your birthday suit (providers like to know your clean too), there isn't anything left to feel awkward about... time is ticking as the clock has already started.
A good provider doesn't have to be told when to start the session, or when to end one. Originally Posted by Luxury Daphne
I agree. A provider who is not trying to wind the clock down by talking your ear off will always take the lead ... it's her job.

However if she just sits there and yaps and yaps, I highly doubt it's because the guy in question is such a great conversationalist ..... If she truly enjoys her clients convo so much, she should drain him for the first 30, 60, 90 minutes and then sit there and talk to him for free after the session ends.