Karla at Latin Fantasy, ripoff artist

Yea the one people write about! She is cute, but NOT gfe! No kissing, hugging! She wants to just get it over with! Why she is working I don't know, but I paid the fee ahead of time and a tip, to show I want good time and then I get nothing! Yea I talked to Sophia, she says sorry, girls make their own rules. We give you $20 off next time!!!!!

I say, no next time. I don't deal with agencies like that!

http://houston.backpage.com/FemaleEs...37-21/17651742
Really? An alert just because you had a bad time. C'mon. I've hit it once and she was nothing but great to me.
The alert is because I got nothing, and she got my money!
perfect alert, thank you!! cash and dash
This is not about a cash and dash, it's about Lustnotlove not getting good service, I was there for a session this morning, review to follow.
I could have written a review with no activities listed and a NO. But joe no premium access would not know why.
It's bad enough of the service, but for me to be arguing about the service 10 minutes after bcd, and the HOUSE knowing I'm not happy. I texted while there. But they keep the money and offer $20 back next time! Come on, that's not Bussiness that's crap. IMHO.
My reviews have yes and no recommendations cause I give it as I see it. If someone else goes in then they know don't pay upfront. If they expect gfe, you may or may not get the same service. If she was having a bad day, too money customers whatever, her stuck up attitude did not help.
It's her right to service who she wants, but again, don't take my money!!!
Alerts - Houston Issues which could endanger the safety of a member or members of our community go here. Please reserve this space for legitimate alerts, and not general FYI material.

Not alert worthy. More like whining because you got bad service. Happens to all of us, let it go an move on
This should be in the Spa Section, and Better Served! IMO!
Sorry to hear about the Bad Business! Pretty Crappy!
Poor Business! What's it to them to give U a 50% OFF NEXT TIME! IJS
Esp 2 keep a customer! It's not like this is the only place in town, ya know!
Sorry about your trouble LustnotLove...
If the agency thinks that's how to do business?
Then they do not need my business...!!!
Pica flor, I agree it should be in coed and I have asked for it to be moved. As for whining, since when is writing a bad review whining? Bad information/service pertaining to the hobby and really anything is important. But since I don't see much contribution from you, I do thank you for taking the time to read and post on this thread.
Not helpful. If you dont like the service write a review using facts. Many agency girls are not gfe - which is why ladies like Lexy get so much attention when they come through.
Pica flor, I agree it should be in coed and I have asked for it to be moved. As for whining, since when is writing a bad review whining? Bad information/service pertaining to the hobby and really anything is important. But since I don't see much contribution from you, I do thank you for taking the time to read and post on this thread. Originally Posted by Lustnotlove
All you needed to do is what everyone else does. Write a review with a NO recommendation.

Concerning my contributions, I wrote over 100 reviews in this and the previous. board under another handle which I retired last year for my own reasons (same reasons which I decided to stop writing reviews, however I'm reconsidering that decision), I also introduced, and continue to do, ladies to the boards, a couple of which you gave stellar reviews to, so..... You are welcome.
Moved to coed...
Many others have written a review without posting any activities and they get chastised. Some members post details in other sections because they wanted to get the information/ad out there, but not write a review. I stand by my decision.
Again, in this case I felt even non-premium readers deserved to know about this particular provider and her ymmv attitude.
I also believe that other providers, representatives, appointment takers, mammasans etc, need to be aware that there are ways for information good and BAD to be told.

This thread can be called what ever someone wants to call it. Either way it was read and I guarantee someone will mention it to Sophia or Karla and they may
or may not have to acknowledge they received something for nothing. They will have to show outstanding service to that person or I guarantee, as one person already said, the service is not gfe and not worth the trip. This happens to Independants all the time.

That's mr dickem.