Whispers is Whispers. No One Else. Why would I be?

I've been Whispers since 1999 when I joined ASPD. I have always spoke my mind and never minded the fallout so I can't understand why anyone would assume I post as someone else.

I do understand why others, at times, copy/mimic the style in which I post.

The only time I post or do anything hobby related here in Texas I am and have been Whispers. I did post under a different handle in Southern California and Fort Lauderdale on different boards for a period of time after getting outed many years ago.

I seldom book sessions as Whispers so there are more than a few whores that have seen/met/fucked Whispers unknowingly over the years if they see TER clients or use P411. My need to review and gain recognition for reviews pretty much ended after over 500 posted on ASPD.

I'm not sure why a few of you can't comprehend that there are other men here that have no problem speaking THEIR minds. Doing so seems to get you thinking immediately they are actually me.

No. There are plenty of men that think and speak in a similar fashion on the subjects presented here as well as disagree with some of you.

I haven't been banned or on any vacations recently other than a real life one to DC and NY. Those that know me know I get busy this time of year.

On top of everything else that normally takes my time this time of year it's going to be the little one's first Christmas as well as his 1st birthday coming up in February and the GF is planning a huge family birthday gathering as is customary in her culture. (If anyone has a line on cheap bouncy house rentals let me know).

Anyway.... Since I am constantly on the tip of so many tongues I'll try to drop by at least a couple of times a week and get back to posting regularly after the holidays.
Whispers is Whispers - no substitution there-for sure. Now Observing on the other hand.........
Toyz Industries for the bouncy house?
there are more than a few whores that have seen/met/fucked Whispers unknowingly.... Originally Posted by Whispers
Same with me! They would prob both go ballistic if they knew.

I'll give you a hint. Their age range is 35 to 50.

Don't get caught with your pants down!
  • Loxly
  • 11-15-2017, 12:31 PM
As Popeye would say, "I yam what I yam!"
staff edit ynot wrong thread
ooops wrong thread
I have had a guy or two try to do this to me without warning.. Not cool.. Nothing freaks me out more the a stranger putting his hands around my neck Originally Posted by VictoriaLyn

Whispers, give her a heads up next time.