Name: Emily
Address and Phone: Blue Spa - 11181 Denton Dr. Ste. 110, Phone: (972) 241-2999
Address: -
Phone: -
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
Activities: T.S. Basic. CG, DATY, Mish, Ball Sucking Great BBBJ, Doggie HJTC. DATY, LFK, DFK
Hair Length and Color: Long and dark
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Korean
Physical Description: Emily has a smoking hot body, cute gal that you would see at a bar and would want to take her home. She has a back Tattoo and down a leg that is not that distracting. Nice tight ass, great for grabbing in doggie. Her breasts are enhanced however below the muscle so they have that all natural feel and swag!!
Recommendation: Yes
  • Aoi
  • 02-02-2020, 03:33 PM
Awesome, Blue just keeps getting more talent
Great review. I’ve been missing her. I’ll catch her this week.
nice!

I remember Emily fondly, she was at Nagoya in late 2018.. has to be her.

how many girls named Emily have that tattoo combination?

reminds me of an old story Senator Daniel Innouye told, about his meeting House Speaker Rayburn, when Innouye was a freshman Congressman, newly-elected. he introduced himself to Rayburn, who told Innouye "I know who you are".. Innouye was pleased, and asked Rayburn how was it he had heard of him?

Rayburn quipped, "how many one-armed Japs do you think we have in Congress"?

Innouye was a Japanese-American who lost an arm in a grenade attack during World War 2.

anyway, Emily has one of the finest Tats I have seen, a large Tiger on her back. she does have a bit of a Latin look, great English skills, and is overall physically compelling.. as in Cute, LOL.. nice to see her back (no pun intended ). I may check her out this week!
That’s a great review and I can’t wait to meet her. Thank you for the details.
I agree: what a great addition to Blue.
Chung. Never knew she was at Nagoya!!!
  • Aoi
  • 02-03-2020, 09:25 PM
How does she compare to the others in looks?
Chung. Never knew she was at Nagoya!!! Originally Posted by Ghostrider
she was! not for long, as I recall, but I remember her well, because she stands out.. the large Tiger tat, of course, but her somewhat exotic look, too.. you don't instantly peg her as Korean. very good body, and flawless English.

How does she compare to the others in looks? Originally Posted by Aoi
Emily looks very good, but I can't compare her to anyone.. she has a look that is her own.

and a body you want to play with for hours on end..
  • Aoi
  • 02-04-2020, 03:39 PM
Is she more toned than Lara?
Is she more toned than Lara? Originally Posted by Aoi
yes she is...
Does she worship the pope?
Does she worship the pope? Originally Posted by Heartside
no.. she slaps him, and quotes Matthew 23:9.. "call no man on Earth Father"..

funny thing, though, she beats the Pope at his own game. Emily is as good Protestant pussy as there is
Emily could be just what I need today. Is it YMMV on the Catholicism or is she strictly Protestant?