Lost art of undressing

I came to a realization recently after a session. Where is the lost art of undressing?

I'm referring to undressing one another as foreplay if you will. Helping one another undress to set a mood, to heighten the experience and anticipation of activities soon to follow.

Maybe it's just me, but I find it highly erotic when she unbuttons my shirt, crouches in front of me to undo my belt, unzips my pants, then sliding them down.... The converse is true as well. Unsnapping her bra, hiking up her skirt to loop my thumbs under her panties and slide them down, with the object of desire only inches from my face....

It dawned on me, that this had been missing from most of my GFE encounters. You enter the room, she asks you to get comfortable, and before you're halfway undressed, she's buck naked lying on the bed. For a one hour GFE session, there's no need to rush straight into the 'action'. Let things build. Even if its raw, passionate, and animalistic, rip your clothes off type of thing, you're still undressing each other. The AMP girls, and asian independents seem to get it. I'm just wondering why its not a standard in the repetoire of other GFE independents. Or is it, and I simply have yet to encounter those types of providers? Ladies, what's your opinion? Is being undressed, or undressing the guy a turn on?
I will say there is something super sexy about unbuttoning a man's zipper... .... . It's sensual.
Warlock, I fully agree with you....It is very erotic to slowly undress a woman and get undressed by one. It certainly enhances the whole GFE / BDC experience....Without that it feels more "mechanical"....I love foreplay before getting into the real action....and the undressing part certainly adds a lot to the experience....

PE
I agree completely. Not sure if it is because of time constraints or what, but as I think back, all of my encounters for quite some time have consisted of us just taking our own clothes off like we were in a doctor's office.
One good fantasy is tearing each other's off. (Not really tearing, but agressively getting them off) while in each other's arms.
I agree with those who agree ... To me, it's more realistic, more like a "date," if you're able to help the lady undress. (I often ask the provider to be "dressed up" not just in lingerie). As it's been said before, it's like opening a gift. I also like when the woman undresses me. Bush Drummer is right on when he says that "getting comfortable" often feels like you're getting ready for a doctor's examination.

I agree completely. Not sure if it is because of time constraints or what, but as I think back, all of my encounters for quite some time have consisted of us just taking our own clothes off like we were in a doctor's office.
One good fantasy is tearing each other's off. (Not really tearing, but agressively getting them off) while in each other's arms. Originally Posted by BushDrummer
Thanks guys and gals. Ya'll get my point exactly.
Agreed, the "get comfortable" routine or when you turn around and she is already naked, really starts things on a sour note. It takes away from the experience. Drummer said it best, it is like a trip to the doctor. We all know its a business, but part of the business is, especially for GFE, is fantasy.
Great post!

MMMMMM I love undressing & being undressed!!!

I have a few clients who "wanna rip my clothes off the minute they hit the door"

and then I have some who like to play "strip undress"...I take a peice off them/they take a peice off me,etc untill we are both nekkid!!!

then there are those who i unzip thier pants at the get go,releasing the boys for my oral introduction.......then we get undressed and the fun begins

either way..ITS ALL GOOD!{LOL}
Undressing for a man, it is ummm sweet, slow, seductive and it feels natural.

I admit i just undress, very few men appreciate just sitting there talking and undressing, so i stopped. But thanks for reminding me to go back and do it right, the old school way.
WOW how true it is ....I enjoy the undressing ...and "Necking"or "making out" as we used to say YEARS ago ...that is an important part of the whole process of making love ...the slow deep kisses as you undo a button .....or a zipper going down slowly adds to the excitement ...otherwise most of us could be in and out in 15 minutes or less ....Massages are great also for relaxing...BUT slowly undressing each other is exciting and fun .....Love this Thread ..T
There's always an extra jump in my heart when I get to watch a woman disrobe. There's something very erotic when she makes the decision that she wants me to see her naked body. For me it's the moment where another level of trust is established or shattered. The eroticism associated with looking into the woman's eyes as she steps from her clothes, her own eyes locked on mine as she looks for an expression that tells her I love what I'm being shown. It's the type of moment that many movies have forgotten about.
I am not sure which I find more exciting. The thrill of slowly undressing a woman or finding her already naked as she closes the door.
Love to undress her and be undressed by her while making out. Like others, I find her asking me to "get comfortable" and immediately stripping off all her clothes before any activities even begin, to be a bit of a turnoff.
Hmm... learn something new every day. I didn't know undressing/being undressed was such a turn-on for some of you. I'm going to have to remember this. Thanks for the thread!
Love to undress her and be undressed by her while making out. Like others, I find her asking me to "get comfortable" and immediately stripping off all her clothes before any activities even begin, to be a bit of a turnoff. Originally Posted by Shackleton
Agreed,

The sexiest night out with my date is her in separates, skirt of course, not a one-piece dress. A lot more of a turn-on to pull off in pieces as we get busy. Let ME slide your panties down when you are begging for them to be off. And when are ready for something of mine to come off, take command and just do it.