BBFS & BBGRK.... There is something you don't see everyday...

Those San Antonio guys really know how to party!

Gross
Not against the rules and happens more than any of us would ever admit, but none the less rare to see it advertised. I just hope whatever upcharge she is asking goes towards testing (and treatment as needed)
I think shes sexy and a dirty girl some guys like that...
Not against the rules and happens more than any of us would ever admit, but none the less rare to see it advertised. I just hope whatever upcharge she is asking goes towards testing (and treatment as needed) Originally Posted by Bob McV
+1 instead of screen, screen, screen

She needs TEST,TEST, TEST, or maybe she already has and is trying to kill off a few people IJS

I'm shocked but to each his own
  • Loxly
  • 06-12-2014, 04:01 PM
Every time I see something like this I think about that scene in The Deer Hunter where he wants 5 bullets for Russian Roulette.
I think shes sexy and a dirty girl some guys like that... Originally Posted by Ts AmberRose
Heh...
WTH is wrong with with girls that offer BBFS? Don't they care about their health?
I can't believe that I noticed something before SL. I did not comment on it last night because I thought it was a joke or an abbreviation for something I'd never heard of like Bare Back Flying Slamdango
Reading the reviews and nobody admitting BBFS.
So, SL, what is your purpose in doing this on open board? Are you for an open menu, against it, what? And regardless of your response, I'm still not grasping your purpose. No one is forced to pursue any activities through this board, they are free to partake or not. If you don't think it is a good idea, well don't do it. I stay safe, so it doesn't matter what anyone else does. Supposedly you do too, so I find myself wondering, what's your point? I'm interested in your motive, seriously.
Every person on this board - every single one - has made a conscious decision to step outside the bounds of societal conventions. So it surprises, nay amazes, me to see posts with unsettling regularity where someone decides to impose their personal values/beliefs on others. Forget the issue at hand, it has happened with many activities discussed on this board. Sometimes implicitly, often explicitly. I think that is what is happening here. Correct me if I'm wrong, SL. (But I don't think I am)
I'm disturbed by BBFS but I think that shit happens all the time. I'm horrified by the BBGrk. That is extremely risky behavior.

I can't help but think something is seriously amiss with this whole situation...
  • Old-T
  • 06-12-2014, 09:21 PM
Bobave,

This is a discussion board. It is driven by a mix of data and opinion.

As to the first, I see absolutely nothing wrong with SL's post--it is data some may well find very useful, and it doesn't look like he is putting any private info out there--it's in her own ad. It may not be useful info for you, but I guarantee it is for a lot of other people so I don't understand your concern.

As to opinions, as I have said many time, this is FAR from a homogeneous little world of ours. What some really like and actively seek out--others will have no interest in at all. Expressing "I don't like XXX" or "I think YYY is yucky" are part of any opinion board including this one. I would hope it is done reasonably respectfully, but if we all liked the same things or we only expressed agreement with everyone else's posts it would become very dull (and dead) very soon.