~November OPEC Inductions~

• Toyz
  • 11-10-2014, 07:47 PM
The 110+ members of OPEC last week voted on our November induction members. With a nominated total of 8 candidates, the votes were tabulated (using a blind poll) and TWO of our lovely ladies stood out.

One of the criteria of being OPEC nominated & elected IS price of course, but also quality of services, reccomendability, consistency of experience, and just an overall "would you/will you go back"

It gives me great pride to be allowed to deliver custom OPEC badges to our 2nd place winner JANINE and to our #1 finisher SweetLexi777.

I would also like to bestow the first "Strutting Golden Cawk" award to Lexi for her continual over the top reviews.

Ladies THANK YOU for providing wonderful times & affordable rates! The guys of OPEC will continue to support you as well as our other current OPEC award winners!

Janine

SweetLexi777

Both ladies are outstanding. The best compliment we can give all of the girls so far is our business.

Which we continually have proven.

I (safe to say we based on tremendous feedback on all the girls) would like to thank them all for making our day just a little bit brighter.
welcome and congrats to both ladies. Sweetlexi777 well deserved win based on our wonderful time together look forward to seeing you again soon. Janine hopefully we will get chance to meet soon heard many great things about you.
Nice Job, Toyz. Thanks for taking effort to put this together and recognize several great ATX PSA ladies for OPEC.

Let the competition for Next Month begin NOW.
I LUV me some SPA ladies !!!!

Great additions, seen one, need to see the other ....

Love to meet all officially recognized OPEC ladies !!!
While I have not yet met either of these ladies(working on rectifying this situation) this is well deserved.
I've meet Janine she's a firecracker for sure that girls has more energy.....
Janine seems to have fallen off the map. ??
  • Toyz
  • 11-13-2014, 09:36 AM
Janine seems to have fallen off the map. ?? Originally Posted by tallndarkntx
From what I have been told getting OPEC recognition has caused a few girls phones to blow up.

No reason for her to post ads if she has all the business she can handle (or want).

I've no idea if this is the reason or not, but it makes sense.
Janine seems to have fallen off the map. ?? Originally Posted by tallndarkntx
Is it even possible to fall off the map in 3.5 days?
http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1216721
Congratulations SweetLexi777! You deserve it

Welcome Janine
Congratulations and what a great touch to bestow a Golden Cawk award to Lexi. I think an acceptance speech is in order.
From what I have been told getting OPEC recognition has caused a few girls phones to blow up.

No reason for her to post ads if she has all the business she can handle (or want).

I've no idea if this is the reason or not, but it makes sense. Originally Posted by Toyz
No, I just had her scheduled for Wednesday and when I confirmed twice beforehand she didn't respond. Wondered if she was ok...
I am so honored as you all know I love Cock lol!! Thank you it really is awesome to be recognized I do appreciate the mother fuckin seal of approval and golden cawk! Thank you for taking time out of your busy lives to visit me and show you a great time!
Janine's been a little under the weather but should be 100% this weekend!!