What is OPEC? Some answers here.

I would like to start with
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shooting_the_messenger

But I'm not exactly "blameless" and I'm hopeful this is good news or at least informational as our intent is really to have a good time and experience and to thank these wonderful girls who make 30, 60 minutes or more of our busy, stressful , everyday lives just a little better.

So here goes:

What is (OPEC)? Operation Pussy Experience Club.
Started July 25th 2014 by a handful of guys and caught on quickly, I know of a Dallas/Fort Worth splinter group but in Austin there is approximate 118 members.

What does the group do?

OPEC is a grassroots support group that builds and maintains loyalty for providers that provide Great Service, Price and Attitude. We collectively pool our entertainment dollar and redirect these monies to support celebrated providers. We do not set pricing but do support providers and actively communicate about providers that are aligned with our goals to increase the value of the experience.

What is the "Experience
"?
Answer: The Experience is made up of primarily (but not limited to) 3 factors.
Great Service, Price and Attitude. Nothing different really than what this boards about.

What is the great Price
?
While there are no specific numbers, a average curve at the highest point of about 200-220 per hour as of October 2014. Price is an important factor
, providers with the lower pricing will naturally attract more of us.

Who are we? Your the cheap bastards club right?
As of November 1, 2014 - 118 + members that spend an average of $33,300.00 per month, $399,600.00 per year. Although, this is a sample taken from about 38 members, the actual spend of the group is believed to be higher but purely speculative.

So you are the cheap bastards?
Yes,No,Maybe, since we don't go over a certain amount but when you add us up, the dollar figure the club controls is large and increasing daily as membership grows. In short, we are practicing hobbyist , premium members, generally from the Austin metro area.

Who's in charge of OPEC? You? Toyz?
No one person can control the buying habits of over 100 guys. A lot of what the group does was educated by some long time members that are not part of the group.

Does everyone (Austin local men) agree with the spending limits per hour?
Absolutely not and everyone has their own thoughts, but a majority did agree and that is why there will always be a bell curve with OPEC supporters falling in the middle.

The group now has several ladies who they frequent based on the Service, price and attitude.

We want to thank Eryn, who was the first provider to publicly recognize the group in her ads and posts. She was the first inductee and who is referred to as the OPEC Queen with over 100+ reviews.
http://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=192099

I hope I was able to answer most of the questions as I'm sure this will make for some interesting debate. I'm hopeful this thread will stay polite, civil and adult and not focus on price points.

If you want to PM me for more information about OPEC, I would be happy to answer when I can.

Thank you for taking the time to read and thank you to all of the local providers here in Austin.

THX Rocky !!! You know I am IN :-))))

It's the old CBC GROWN UP
(Note: the CBC was founded out of a completely different reason - and out of pure FUN)

It is my understanding that we have
Eryn, SweetMiMi, Charliee, kitty_girl, Janine, Sweetlexi777
officially recognized per group discussion/decision with OPEC badges.
I'm in and Ms. v is also recognized by opec.
Is that all of the providers that are 'in' or is it an un-official list?
If a provider believes she fits the criteria for OPEC standards...offering "Great Service, Price and Attitude' under the 'suggested price point (the specifics don't list ages, size, etc) - can she mention 'I am OPEC' friendly' in her ads?

Just curious, as always....

Carry on!

Your ever-lovin',

Aphrodite
can she mention 'I am OPEC' friendly' in her ads? Originally Posted by Aphrodite
You certainly can and thank you.

The list of providers and suggestions each month gets larger and larger. I am not sure on the maximum number of poll entries eccie website can support but soon we will see what there programming limits are...
I think you have to raise your rates then lower your rates...or something.
  • Toyz
  • 11-11-2014, 12:37 PM
I think you have to raise your rates then lower your rates...or something. Originally Posted by JennsLolli
"I am running a speshul this week of 350 which is 100 off of my recently raised rate of 500".

"But 6 months ago you were 200 an hour...did you plate your pussy in gold?"

Yeah we are on to that trick...
Maybe King Midas was her 8am? I commend the girls who can charge crazy high rates and get business. I commend the girls who are super low priced and avoid burn out while keeping a solid rep. Pretty much, I commend the girls who can suck dick all week long and keep a smile on their faces.
I think you have to raise your rates then lower your rates...or something. Originally Posted by JennsLolli
Gotcha! I just returned from Home Depot and Hobby Lobby (how apropos!) bearing gold foil leafing sheets, gold spray paint and sparkly glitter!

I figure I can spare enough (intended for Xmas decor) to 'gild my lily' and raise my rates!

For the rest of the day, Gents, my GFE hourly rate will be $300. My previously non-existent hh rate is $400 (if I have to shave my legs for a half hour investment, it will cost you - bahahaha!) and my FBSM rate is $200 with an upsell to $250 for L2.

Note: I am busy the rest of the day and won't be taking appointments...unless I change my mind...and/or someone is willing to actually step up and take me up on this - bwah!

Then, because I am usually wise enough to see the error of my ways, and no doubt will be feeling the repercussions of OPEC on my previously successful business model, I will contritely lower my rates.

Then, I will shamelessly run ads stating: "OPEC friendly and OPEC pricing offered here!"

Thanks Jenn for the tip!

And sorry guys, it will be up to you to explain the glitter sparklies on your nether regions to your S.O.

I am going to go revel in the fact that for one brief, shining afternoon, I actually had GPS...*wipes tear from her eye*

yadayadaaphroditeandsoonandsof orth
I think what we are looking for (and I am speaking hopefully for most, but certainly not all OPEC supporters) is one little added word here:

What is the "Experience"?
Answer: The Experience is made up of primarily (but not limited to) 3 factors. CONSISTENTLY Great Service, Price and Attitude.
I always said that I would never belong to a club that would have me as a member, but I somehow feel right at home with these debauched roués.
^^^^^^^
Sorry about that.

OPEC Badged Ladies:
Eryn, SweetMiMi, Charliee, kitty_girl, Miss Valentina, Janine, Sweetlexi777
IMHO, this is the strong clarifying thread OPEC has needed.

• Toyz
  • 11-11-2014, 07:23 PM
^^^^^^^
Sorry about that.

OPEC Badged Ladies:
Eryn, SweetMiMi, Charliee, kitty_girl, Miss Valentina, Janine, Sweetlexi777
Originally Posted by fun2come

Asian Ann...
I think Ms. Ann will be my next lady. Her am rates are very fair. Probably will see lexi and eryn again first though.