NeW Number

Hey guys as most of u know I just had a baby I had turned my hobby phone off while I was taking some time off to be with my daughter and unfortunately due to boost mobile being boost mobile I couldn't get my old number back. I hope all of you had a great and safe holiday
Welcome back Bailey! I think about pure fun time together often;-)
Welcome back Bailey! I think about pure fun time together often;-) Originally Posted by jmhawk1
Our, not pure!!!
Thank u I think of u as well I may be back soon :-)
Due to having to much fun on New Years I broke my phone this is my temporary number 4025183546
But I did learn a valuable lesson
Do not drink and try to walk down stairs in 6inch stilettos it will not end well lol
That's sounds hot! Stilettos and steps
I was looking stunning but that was the true definition of beauty is pain lol
How was your new years
Do NOT see her! Somebody posted an Ad on BP about she has ***.
That was a lie and it was taken down... as most of u know I was pregnant this summer and my old sugar daddy lied to me about having a vasectomy and I got pregnant I put him on Child support so he was upset I am perfectly clean and get myself tested regularly I will be happy to show anyone my test results and as for the other comment he made about me smoking *** anyone who knows me knows I'm a herbal Girl
Huskerman23 it's a new year why don't u make a change and be more respectful and positive it seems 9 times out of ten u have something negative or rude to say about someone
That was a lie and it was taken down... as most of u know I was pregnant this summer and my old sugar daddy lied to me about having a vasectomy and I got pregnant I put him on Child support so he was upset I am perfectly clean and get myself tested regularly I will be happy to show anyone my test results and as for the other comment he made about me smoking *** anyone who knows me knows I'm a herbal Girl Originally Posted by Sweet Bailey
Why didn't you get an abortion???
Also you stole your client's car and drove away from him. Got police involved.
No I didn't
And the fact that u would even ask why didn't I get a abortion is disgusting and I'm highly offended and disturbed by the thought of that