Guys do you like being called Daddy when your intimate with a provider?

Or does that weird you out? Ladies do you think its strange to call a client "daddy" or "big daddy" or something like that??
If he wants me to call him Daddy, I call him Daddy. I won't just randomly do it
I always try to get a feel for his personality to see if he's the type to like it. If I think he would I would ask him and usually I'm right. I love calling a client that (who I seen more than once and whose into it as well) but lately I get nervous asking because I don't want to come off as perverted considering how young I am. I just find babe and hun so typical and boring.
Or does that weird you out? Ladies do you think its strange to call a client "daddy" or "big daddy" or something like that?? Originally Posted by Chiadore08
No. I only want my kids calling me that. But to each his own.
Short answer no. It's weird. I just prefer more believable IOP. Wetness...eye contact....or eyes rolling....heavy breathing, tight grip. Begging for me to cum in her mouth. So awesome...
I think its standard for providers to make eye contact and breathe heavy and have wetness (well in my case hehe) hmm interesting.. reading everyones opinions
I don't care what she says to me as long as it's not "stop"!
Totally creeps me out.
Talking during sex? Is that allowed? I been married toooooooo long!
You can call me daddy, babe, Hun all those pet names but my favorite nick name is 'fuck me'. Lol
I prefer "baby" but, even that can get a little weird unless it fits the context of what is going on... (you know, breastfeeding, me wetting my diaper and crying uncontrollably until I nap, etc.)
I like being called daddy! It suggests she's putty in my hands, I'm her everything, I'm the MAN she's enamored with, at least for the hour of time. It suggests to me she's naughty and in need of a spanking, the hair pulling, choking, fucked hard type of spanking. So yea call me daddy!
Ive noticed from my experiences certain men like to be called "daddy"...While majority of others rather you just talk dirty to them.
No thank you...being called "daddy" is kinda creepy, weird.

That said...I have had more than a few Latina beauties use the Papi reference once the passion meter was at full tilt.....kinda cute, sexxxy truth be known. Same thing I suppose....
I'm leaning toward papi. Haven't actually seen a latina provider yet but I'm gonna ask.

Oh, and I don't have any kids so it doesn't bother me.
The only thing sexier then being called DADDY is when she tells me its daddies pu$$Y.