Encounter: RR Nicole: This is how Legends start!

Date: 6/18/21
Name: Nicole
User ID:: N/A
Phone: (972) 454-0236
Email Address: N/A
URL / Website: https://dallas.rubratings.com/229870
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: Short distance from DNT/Beltline
Activities: LFK, FBSM, L1, A damn good LMT quality rub
Hair Length and Color: shoulder length, up
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Black/African
Physical Description: 5'5" 140ish lbs... curvy and soft in ALL the right places
Recommendation: Yes
She gave me a REALLY impressive massage which to me is THE make or break for a massage girl. I mean anyone can give a HJ, but to do the massage well and sensually?
I'm ENTIRELY with you on that, Texassapper!
Originally Posted by Joe Blows
Two things
#1 - I thought the rate was going to be higher because she updated her ad to bring in some business since she is new. I'm not going to short pay her less than I was prepared to just because she's new.

#2 - Value is what I or you think is worth it. I just paid what I valued her worth to be in comparison to the market. I'm basing it on what it costs to get a Good LMT massage and adding in the value of a naked oiled-up women on top of it. If it had been a run of the mill massage I wouldn't have tipped her as much. A tip simply said you did a great job.
I'll be back and when I am, I will get good service. It works the same way at restaurants. I've tipped 100% of the bill before when the service blew me away... and hers did.
I'm ENTIRELY with you on that, Texassapper! Originally Posted by Soccerjunky
To me the only thing missing was hot stones... other than that probably one of the best actual massages I've had from a RR girl.