JJ Watt offers to pay for all the Funerals in Waukesha !!!

Well, how about that? Maybe LeClown James should pay for funerals in Chicago?

https://nypost.com/2021/11/24/nfls-j...arade-victims/
Just watched a report on Watt. Hes from the area. He has a well known past of helping those in need!
Kudos to him !

bron bron committed assault the other day on camera and wouldnt even talk to reporters.
... That Lebron fellow is not just good at basketball
- he's also crackerjack at chinese checkers.

### Salty
... That Lebron fellow is not just good at basketball
- he's also crackerjack at chinese checkers.

### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again
yeah

His board is china red and has a nike swoosh on it
yeah

His board is china red and has a nike swoosh on it Originally Posted by winn dixie
... Yeah, the fellow got game... As long as he "plays ball"...

(Okay... did some checking... Woffer & Wimp are "Clue Club")

### Salty
i demand the mod squad release the identity of whoever voted this thread as "one star"!

who is this racist who would denigrate J.J.'s gesture of compassion!!

I DEMAND AN INVESTIGATION!!!!!!

(Okay... did some checking... Woffer & Wimp are "Clue Club")

### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again
LOL
How dare you people bad mouth LeBron. How dare you!!! #LakerFan4Life

In all seriousness, yeah, I'm a hard-core Lakers fan but I'm not blind. He would probably sell his soul to the devil for Nike to honor his lifetime contract with them.

I just love basketball and I try not to pay attention to what the players say or do unless I'm watching a game. Just because some of these players are the best in the world at what they do playing a game, does not make them credible and knowledgeable as a spokesperson about serious intellectual global matters.

A guy like LeBron has been coddled and has had his ass kissed ever since NBA scouts realized he was a prodigy when he was 14 years old. When you are that famous at that age, you probably look at everything as if it is a cost/benefit analysis once you understand business more - simply put, the financial benefit for him shutting the fuck up about China far outweighs the social cost for him to take a stand against his bread and butter (Nike).
i demand the mod squad release the identity of whoever voted this thread as "one star"!

who is this racist who would denigrate J.J.'s gesture of compassion!!

I DEMAND AN INVESTIGATION!!!!!! Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
JJ has done nothing but be compassionate with his money and time! The guy is selfless!
Agreed. He raised and contributed an astounding amount of money for Houston victims of Hurricane Harvey.

A real American hero.

Of course this discussion is, as usual, a night and day comparison designed to make people feel better about themselves. Or to air their beefs. (Probably ought to air em out from time to time anyway, boyz).

But JJ Watt is a stand up guy. Sadly, you’re using his example to shit on LeBron Jones.
But JJ Watt is a stand up guy. Sadly, you’re using his example to shit on LeBron James. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
YUP. It distorts the positive message a bit but whatever. The message is clear enough. The Watts appear to be raised to be empathetic and generous people. Much respect to their parents for raising great kids and to their kids for being so humble and generous when they didn't have to be considering their wealth and fame.

Since we are in the PF always discussing self serving greedy motherfuckers most of the time, it's nice to see people doing things out of the goodness of their hearts and not for just the goodness of fattening their own bank accounts.
Agreed. He raised and contributed an astounding amount of money for Houston victims of Hurricane Harvey.

A real American hero.

Of course this discussion is, as usual, a night and day comparison designed to make people feel better about themselves. Or to air their beefs. (Probably ought to air em out from time to time anyway, boyz).

But JJ Watt is a stand up guy. Sadly, you’re using his example to shit on LeBron Jones. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Who's Lebron Jones...another chicom sympathize 🤔
JJ has done nothing but be compassionate with his money and time! The guy is selfless! Originally Posted by winn dixie
All the brothers are, not to mention that they’re some of the leagues best players.

A real American hero.

But JJ Watt is a stand up guy. Sadly, you’re using his example to shit on LeBron Jones. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
... To be fair, LeBron and the basketballers HAVE done
some goood charity things also... Some of the poor
people over China-way get some extra rice and gruel
because of the NBA/China deal and what-not.

Reckon there's good in almost everyone.

#### Salty
Even the dusky ones, eh?

Like LeBron Johnson