OK folks, how about an honest discussion here?

here's the deal...

A couple of guys on the left author posts which invariably show the GOP/Tp/RWW establishment is full of shit.

A few more guys spend all day authoring threads that bash Obama.

Honestly, do YOU think you're going to change any minds?

Or are you doing this because your real life is frustrating and NOBODY gives a frog's fat ass what you say in and around real people? At the workplace. Around the spouse you cheat on with hookers. To your children.

Do you cluck and bluster on this site because it's the only place you matter?

Honestly, now.

I know that I don't expect to change any of you dipshits' minds. Nor will any amount of bashing, pointing out your incredibly low average levels of intelligence and education or ridicule will get you to man up and come out of the bunker.

So what will it take?
here's the deal...

A couple of guys on the left author posts which invariably show the GOP/Tp/RWW establishment is full of shit.

Or are you doing this because your real life is frustrating and NOBODY gives a frog's fat ass what you say in and around real people? At the workplace. Around the spouse you cheat on with hookers. To your children.

Honestly, now.

I know that I don't expect to change any of you dipshits' minds. Nor will any amount of bashing, pointing out your incredibly low average levels of intelligence and education or ridicule will get you to man up and come out of the bunker.

So what will it take? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
People come here to rant, throw around opinions, and critize others who don't believe what they believe.

I see few neutral posts with just facts and sources of those facts

I have posted a few factual posts about health issues, but mostly I'm hear for the lolz.
If this bothers you, Assup, why are you here? Why volunteer to be pissed off? Are you a masochist?
Here is what i find amazing . The amount spent on each campaign .local campaign,s having spent millions .All to get a job that pays less than six fig,s .Any other person than someone running for office that would let publicly be known they are worried about the economy and they can fix it fix it by spending millions to earn change themself,s. they would be involuntarily committed for a phycological evaluation . They offer no plan in writting and all they can offer is i believe . No thanks . Campaign finance reform is so badly needed !!
here's the deal...

Honestly, now.

MLK said it best... your BOY just told the Ozombie TRUTH!

Dear sirs. If you care to I started a thread in the iowa section titled great authurs you can find in the sandbox. About a month back. It might shed some light on nothing at all
The so called "independents" or self proclaimed "moderates" are swede back and forth on a daily basis. Just depends which way the wind is blowing.

........which is why the Liberal press gives the left a 15% pt cushion.
Oh well...

The "depth of understanding" here by a couple of the usual suspects is exactly what I'm talking about.

So, you think a video chorus of "Go fuck yourself" is going to persuade anybody to listen to what you have to say?

How about you Slobbrin? You think hijacking a thread with a totally unrelated video is going to prop up your bottom-dwelling credibility? Besides, you don't need a YouTube video to show someone misquoting MLK. We've had an ongoing thread about that for months here. You've even tried to hijack that one too.

Apparently, some of you have never understood how to communicate your feelings in an honest and open way. Maybe that's why you hang out here and exchange schoolyard taunts with the similarly fucked up.

IJS
So, you think a video chorus of "Go fuck yourself" is going to persuade anybody to listen to what you have to say? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
About as much as your "snicks", "snorts", and "spams". (Now, there's some real intelligent conversation for you.)

Fuckin' dumb-ass!

So, yeah. Until you decide to contribute something intelligent or insightful...

"Go fuck yourself!"
I am not here to change hearts and minds.....

I post to provide information on how failed, corrupt, and otherwise contemptible Obama and his policies are. I often follow up with the same on Democrats. And post less frequently on the failures of establishment GOP.

You can comment, challenge, or deride my posts. I could care less.

Occasionally, very occasionally, those on the left post a thread that is interesting, insightful, and otherwise informative, but rarely. When the leftards in this forum engage on topics, it is generally to the lowest common denominator....nothing that is intellectually challenging or insightful....

Oh yeah, I forgot the most important reason = I know how much it irritates you dumb fuck liberals to hear the truth !

FACT JACK !!!!!!!!!!!
This forum is for entertainment purposes only ....clearly.
Not in my opinion. I go to the Alerts forum for the best entertainment. But no doubt, there are some very clever (and funny) posters in this forum....Gnadfly being one of my favorites, followed by TrannyTim's rants.....it is fun to watch his meltdowns and deflections...ultimately he resorts to name calling.

This forum is for entertainment purposes only ....clearly. Originally Posted by JCM800
Hey Assup! Why won't you answer my question?
About as much as your "snicks", "snorts", and "spams". (Now, there's some real intelligent conversation for you.)

Fuckin' dumb-ass!

So, yeah. Until you decide to contribute something intelligent or insightful...

"Go fuck yourself!" Originally Posted by gfejunkie