Happy Anniversary Love...

Six months ago the world changed. In a hotel bar my life was flipped upside down by a woman. That she agreed to be my blushing bride still never ceases to amaze me.

Happy six month anniversary Valerie!

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=199517
Awww, isn't that precious.
Blatant threAD.
The typical six month anniversary gift is BBCR.
Aww thank you my darling...My how time has flown by...Hurry home, I've got some girlfriends here waiting for you
OMG.. I'm gonna hurl.
So your the other one she eats BBQ with? Hope you enjoyed the chocolate creampie I made you the other night.

Congrats man, she is a keeper. I've had many a chick tongue punch my fartbox but she is by far the best. You lucky motherfucker
I've had many a chick tongue punch my fartbox but she is by far the best. Originally Posted by Artie Lange
A cinnamon-ringing endorsement!
  • Rezo
  • 09-30-2011, 02:57 PM
truly a hallmark card moment
Ah lovebirds.... whoda thunk it?

But how quickly he foresakes you for that damned red bird.........

JaD
Wow, how time flies. I remember it well. You were at the bar when I got off the elevator and left her room. I Had a good time........

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=199560
Wow, how time flies. I remember it well. You were at the bar when I got off the elevator and left her room. I Had a good time........ Originally Posted by SOULMANIKE
Congrats Ike!
  • Trey
  • 09-30-2011, 08:01 PM
Why does this matter at all? And from the man that calls out every threAD now joins the rest of the knights out there.
So your the other one she eats BBQ with? Hope you enjoyed the chocolate creampie I made you the other night.

Congrats man, she is a keeper. I've had many a chick tongue punch my fartbox but she is by far the best. You lucky motherfucker Originally Posted by Artie Lange

Luckily today there are treatments for all types of maladies that may be plaguing you.
Attached Images File Type: jpg val.JPG (28.2 KB, 597 views)
Congrats to you both.