Beaumont Notels???

I am wondering if someone can tell me where some decent notels are in the Beaumont area. You can PM me with the info if you would like, or just post here. Thanks so much!!!
use hotwire and bid on 3 stars
safest option...have fun & stay safe!
Thank you, doll!!!
The safest and the nicest one is The Elegante ... if you go on hotels.com its about $90.00 but well worth it ive been going to Beaumont for 4 years now and always stay there ... hotels NOT to go to is the Days Inn off 11th Street The La Quinta and The Best Western They do stings there and the front desk and security people really watch the place because its known for prostitution ... i was just out there 1.5 weeks ago and they did a sting off Walden road at the Holiday inn and Comfort suites right by the truck stop there... there are some nicer hotels in that area as well but because of that truck stop and the prostitution there (used to be able to get alot of money their up until about 2 years ago lol) so "good" "safe" hotels in Beaumont are pretty limited So i would spend the extra money and go to The Elegante !!!!! i know ive said alot lol but just trying to help like i said i go there about twice a year money is REALLY good and so are the guys ... just screen very well because thw cops ARE out there
Thank you so much, I knew LE was hot in this area. I've done my research, and I won't even consider seeing anyone who doesn't have several reviews of eccie girls who are reputable. So far, the guys I have seen are super awesome. I'm hoping that trend continues. Thanks again!