Where to stay while Visiting??

Ok yall I am coming to beaumont wednesday night through friday morning!! Can you help me out with where to stay ?? I am excited to meet yall gents!! Kisses !!
specific hotel is best spot
There are info removed hotels at the location area.
there are also some new good ones removed
Guys -- all that should be PM. Never know who is looking!!
removed is best spot Originally Posted by jeremys14
oh yeah but how are they about incalls though?
Guys -- all that should be PM. Never know who is looking!! Originally Posted by Gatorguy

Thanks your right ! Muah
Guys -- all that should be PM. Never know who is looking!! Originally Posted by Gatorguy
Yes I agree.
Folks, I can't be on the boards 24/7. I believe I've posted more than once that specific suggestions for hotels or areas to stay should be given via pm. LE can read the boards too.

If you care to post in open forum I suggest the following format:

Dear LE:

I'm trying to make your job easier. I understand you are overworked. I'm recommending that ladyprovider stay at the La Quinta on the corner of Maple and Olive. She'll be there on Oct. 44 through Oct. 47. I made the suggestion since virtually all the visiting providers stay there.

If you have any questions please contact me at 386-2277 (dum-bass).

Very truly yours,

Joe D. Screwball

Thanks folks,

HID
Folks, I can't be on the boards 24/7. I believe I've posted more than once that specific suggestions for hotels or areas to stay should be given via pm. LE can read the boards too.

If you care to post in open forum I suggest the following format:

Dear LE:

I'm trying to make your job easier. I understand you are overworked. I'm recommending that ladyprovider stay at the La Quinta on the corner of Maple and Olive. She'll be there on Oct. 44 through Oct. 47. I made the suggestion since virtually all the visiting providers stay there.

If you have any questions please contact me at 386-2277 (dum-bass).

Very truly yours,

Joe D. Screwball

Thanks folks,

HID Originally Posted by Horn^I^Dog
Lol ok thats funny sorry though didnt realize how big a deal it was around here thanks for keeping us ladies safe! appriciate it