Hair Removal - NO NO's

Has Anyone ever heard of & Tryed this Product?

https://www.trynono.com/sf1/index.aspx

If this really works as advertised, it could be what i am looking for.
3 Easy Payments of 89.99 is expensive for an unknown item.

It also states not to be used directly on the genitals (Balls or pussy lips) but very close and surrounding areas are ok. (Bikini areas) Also i'm thinking underarms and face. (never have to shave again) this is not a shaver or trimmer but, a hair removal system that will remove hair where it will take 6 weeks to grow back and if used monthly, it never grows back.

So what do ya'll think?

CG
  • zebra
  • 02-12-2012, 08:20 PM
If you want a hair removal product for your balls or pussy lips consider a product that hospitals use for pre surgery. It's called Surgi-Cream. CVS & Walmart don't carry it but I believe Walgreens has it. Comes in a 6 or 8 oz squeese container. Dont leave it on very long or your nut sack will be on fire. It just washes off in the shower and talk about hairless, better than a razor... About $ 6.00 - $ 8.00...
If you want a hair removal product for your balls or pussy lips consider a product that hospitals use for pre surgery. It's called Surgi-Cream. CVS & Walmart don't carry it but I believe Walgreens has it. Comes in a 6 or 8 oz squeese container. Dont leave it on very long or your nut sack will be on fire. It just washes off in the shower and talk about hairless, better than a razor... About $ 6.00 - $ 8.00... Originally Posted by zebra
Thanks, I am getting into the pet treat business and I can get cow ears but I have to remove the hair

I was going to use lye but it is basically unavailable because people are using it to make meth. I will try this product but I think Drano will be cheaper
That surgi-cream sounds cool. If used correctly... or not correctly. If I had access to that in high school I would have ruled everyone on senior prank day! As for the "No No", I'm not sure. I would say no. Just looking for review websites bring up those pseudo-ad sites. But Amazon has something to say about it: http://www.amazon.com/No-Hair-Remova.../dp/B002LBK5QU
Thanks, I am getting into the pet treat business and I can get cow ears but I have to remove the hair Originally Posted by cptjohnstone
Two things wrong here:

1. The coeds at OAMC will look even funnier without ears

2. Once the ears with hair are removed, it will play hell with the '80s level retro-female-mullets prevalent in Stoolwater and the surrounding area.

How ya doin' there cpl? Long time, no see!!!

Boomer Sooner...hee hee hee
Two things wrong here:

1. The coeds at OAMC will look even funnier without ears

2. Once the ears with hair are removed, it will play hell with the '80s level retro-female-mullets prevalent in Stoolwater and the surrounding area.

How ya doin' there cpl? Long time, no see!!!

Boomer Sooner...hee hee hee Originally Posted by Randy4Candy
I have been celebrating kicking you all's ass what 44-10 and being the Big 12 Champions. Told ya it was coming

We did figure out how to shut that band up

as to coeds and mullets
CG0, sorry about the miniature hijack, but it's hard to pass when there's such an opening. If I were the model of restraint I don't think I'd be swimming in these waters.

Like Daen, I followed all of the "reviews" and it's the same old internet circle jerk. Cptj may be on to something when he suggests Drano as a less expensive alternative. I did talk to a nurse buddy of mine and she said that she uses the Surgi-Cream, or the "real" stuff from the hospital. She prefers a light buzzing of any longer hair prior to use if she's been in a "shaggy" run. It works great and any timing issues will be corrected the first time one leaves it on too long. Sort of sets an internal clock...lol...but is survivable.
I don't know, CG. It kinda has Easybake oven written all over it. It looks like it could be worth watching, though. It's not made by Popeil, is it?