will ECCIE ever catch on here in the Carolinas

I mean, where do you go for providers here in the Raleigh/Durham area besides backpage etc? Don't really want to go back to that.....
I'm upstate NY and I wish there was more on Carolina eccie board. I presently reside close to Charlotte
I'm in Spartanburg Pm me for details and if you see something you like maybe we can set something up...I Look forward to meeting Upscale Gentlemen!!
I'm more interested in what boards/sites that providers use around here.
I use TER for 90% of my business.
P411 gets maybe 8%
Eccie gets 2%.
That's coming from an gal based an hour out of Raleigh NC.
Hi...I am going to visit tomorrow and i did a ad on here....and I will participate and visit more if the trip goes well....hope to meet some of you here.....xoxoxo
TER/EROS (when I bothered to use it)/P411/BigDoggie/ECCIE/Avenue-X in that order.
There seems to be different regional preferences across the US which makes it a little difficult to tour. I'm now looking at 10 different advertising and discussion forum sites to go coast to coast. Now that's work!

BTW visiting Charlotte and RDU over the weekend and into next week..
I'm a Heel, but because I travel a ton outside the Carolinas for business, I limit my extracurricular visits to providers outside of NC. So, I suppose I don't have much of substance to say about the NC hobby scene, but I do value ECCIE in my travels, and I'm sure it would be of value if it caught-on in the Carolinas. I have steered a couple EROS/TER providers to join ECCIE in the past, so maybe mentioning it during visits would build the momentum.
I just saw this. I'd hope this site would do better out here. I find the other sites hard to navigate and lacking in participation. It's got to be tough for how people find each other and have a good session.
Hi! I just came back to the hobby after a long hiatus and have found a few changes. There was a discussion on the TER board about booking and advertising through Twitter. Anyone have experience with that?
I'll be traveling to Charlotte in a few weeks. What's the best site to scout talent? Where I live ECCIE is the go to, but it seems it's not used much in the Carolinas.
I am on Twitter, added it when I moved out here. I'm liking it! Just be careful that you are actually doing your screening, not just caught up in nice chats, as that doesn't count!

And of course, really knowing how to use Twitter, to find, connect, etc is important. It's more than signing up and throwing your name or pics out there.

Most of the rest of mine come via P411, from out here.
So slow in fact North and South Carolina dont know ECCIE has been back online for days now..ha ha just kidding yall How is Everyone?? Party Time Happy New Year Buckle Up Community!!
Just stupid slow in the Carolinas!

Happy New Year all...