will ECCIE ever catch on here in the Carolinas

yes it is very slow! I had hoped that ECCIE would catch on . but I don't think it will.
We are all struggling right now
Gentlemen. call your favorite ladies, keep their phone #s. Times are changing.
Im just in shock that all the TER Ladies And Gentlemen Did Not Come Here!! Like TF??
I just moved here and it's slower than KY
I visit RDU pretty often these days - clientele seems to come from my paid advertising sites not the review boards. Do not seem too popular there..
In Fayetteville unfortunately not. Most of the other gentlemen prefer low budget women. Sadly most of our upscale providers have left and has no intention of returning back. I believe if hobbyists would learn to invest in the more regular providers since the Bp days, many would still be around. I also believe if hobbyists were more loyal the talent would be fruitful. From experience a true board reviews women of all nationalities. I find it boring and exhausting to read about one race. Mix it up, companionship comes in all shapes and sizes. I'm bisexual so I have more to offer my clients compared to a straight female.-Happy Hunting!-Respectfully NicholleeJ
Don't feel bad Rachel!! I feel the same way about Raleigh, I find most are indecisive about a meeting or engagement!! Also the providers in the area are so extensive. I try to travel to small towns in other states. You being the new face in the area, you should do rather well. Just be wise how you write up your advertising. Seems a lot of lazy providers like to copy and paste or plagiarize others hard work!! Just my opinion. Be safe!-Respectfully NicholleeJ
I totally forgot about this website. I am so used to going to USAG for here in Fayetteville. I will suggest to the ladies I see to advertise here and also start leaving reviews here. Theres so much potential in the Carolinas so lets get the board active again. Originally Posted by renegade33
I read the guide as a provider and it's so boring!! The woman reviewed dont last or not consistent enough!! Review other providers besides drug addicts or Caucasian thanks!! If the hobbyists would invest better like 80 and above more providers would visit Fayetteville. The ones I know have SD's or moved to Charlotte!-Responsibility NicholleeJ
yes it is very slow! I had hoped that ECCIE would catch on . but I don't think it will.
We are all struggling right now
Gentlemen. call your favorite ladies, keep their phone #s. Times are changing. Originally Posted by nc.Southerncomfort
Amen Ladie time to go back OLD SCHOOL!! Truth is men are too greedy. It's impossible to have sex with every provider in America!! A mans penis ages just like a pretty face. Your Guarantee to run out of time. So plan your time wisely!! Why are so many new upscale gents so cheap, they know darn well if you took a lady out to eat, you can't have a good time for 40-60?????? Just my two sense!!-Respectfully NicholleeJ
thanks for the advice xx