Appointment Type: Incall
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: Yes
Activities: LFK, DFK, HJ, DATY, FIV,BBBJNQ, 69, CG, Inverted MISH
Session Length: 2 hours
Fee: 300+tip for partial Hotel
Hair Length and Color: Red with curls below the shoulders
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Her ECCIE pictures and bio description are very accurate, very pretty face and nice smile with smooth skin and a number of TATs that you can plainly see in her photos. Beautiful hair and bare below. She has excellent communication skills. After several PMs she agreed to drive back from Atlanta and meet me in Columbus as well as booking a hotel for obvious discretionary reasons. On the day of timely texts kept me informed of her progress. Although the interview took place a little later than I would have liked (maybe 30 min) it worked out fine. She answered my knock in jeans and a collegiate sweatshirt and a very light kiss. We chatted on the bed for some time before reclining and beginning of the journey. She is quite cute and gets into the events. You should give her a call.
Recommendation: Yes
Grey, thank you for such a thorough review. This will help her get established with the guys here and they will know what to expect with Angelina. You did her and yourself justice with this review.